chapter 37

Today was finally the day that I was waiting for. Logan and I were about to get married. We wanted to wait until the girls were atleast two and to walk down the aisle. I couldn't wait to see my princesses walk down the aisle while holding on to there basket. Serena and my mom planned the wedding. I was so nervous and my heart was beating really fast. I couldn't believe that today is finally the day when we get married.

"Is everything okay Sapphire?" Mom asked and I nodded then smiled. "It's okay to be nervous sweetie but this was always what you wanted right?" She said then held on to my hand.

"Yeah" I simply said and she kissed my forehead.

"Well then I just came to check on you, for groom is already standing at the alter waiting for you. The bridesmaids and groomsmen are walking down aisle. Amirah and Amia is about to walk down the aisle with their little basket I gotta go help them" mom said then left, I smiled then look down at my ring. I can't wait to see the video of the girls going down the aisle.

"Are you ready?" Nikolai asked and I nodded then took his arm.

"Well then let's go" he whispered and we started walking, I bit down on my lip when everyone turned to look at me. Nikolai gave me a little squeeze then smiled "It's okay no need to be nervous" he encourage me and I nodded then looked up at Logan standing at the alter. I swear a tear fall from his eye. He quickly wiped it away and my heart melted. "I saw that" Nikolai said and I giggled a little.

We were finally at the alter and Logan smiled then held on to my hands. "Mama" both the girls said then pointed at me. I turned my head then smiled at how cute they look in there white dresses with flowers in there hair.

"You look beautiful" he mouthed. He look so handsome in his suit, although he's always in his suit. His hair slicked to the back and those lip a yearn to kiss.

"Friends, we are gathered together in the sight of God To witness and bless the joining together of Groom and Bride in marriage" the priest started.

Everything went by so fast and I didn't even realized. We said our vows, I cried.

"Sapphire do you take Logan as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked and I took a deep breath then smiled.

"I do" I sniffed and Logan stared into my eyes and I could tell he wanted to kiss me the whole time through the wedding. His eyes darken and he smirked then licked his lips.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" he pulled me towards him and I squealed then wrapped my arms around his neck. I placed my lips towards his, he shove his tongue into my mouth and we fought for dominance. The kiss was getting way too heated and I pulled back. Everyone started clapping, cheering and whistling.

"Eww mama and dada" one of the girls said everyone started laughing. I stoop down in front of the girls then kissed both there cheeks. Logan lift Amirah off the ground, she wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed his forehead. "Dada I was flower girl" she said and Logan smiled then nodded.

"My cute little princesses" he whispered then tickled Amirah. I held on to Amia's hand and we walk down the aisle. We took a couple of photos of photos with the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the reception Logan and I were about to leave. I was a really sad since I had to leave everyone especially the girls I never left them since they were born and I know they are going to cry when we leave. Everyone followed us to the the limo, we both look down at the girls and they smiled.

"Where mama dada go?" Amirah asked while looking up at Logan.

"Mommy and daddy are going away for a few days but we will be back soon okay, mommy will bring chocolate" I told and Amia knitted her eyebrows together.

"Mama and dada go bye bye" she said and I nodded her face sadden then pouted "No No" she whined then held on to her sister's hand.

"We will come back by the blink of an eye" Logan told them and they eyes filled with tears, there lips now pushed out. "Please don't crying, your going to stay with grandma don't love being with grandma?" He asked and they both nodded then started to crying. Amia lift her hands in the air and I picked her up.

"Mama I wan come" she cried, tears running down her flushed cheek. I wiped her tears away then looked over at Logan who was trying to calm Amirah done. If we just give them to mom they would scream their head off.

"Maybe we should stay or carry them with us" Logan and I both said, we were weak parents, never wanting to see our kids cry.

"No!" Everyone shouted and I kissed Amia's forehead then her cheek.

"Mommy and daddy has to go" mom said and they cried even more.

"No" she said while rubbing her eyes, I removed her hands from her eyes and she looked at me. She yawned then laid her head on my chest.

"I think they are tired let's put them to sleep then we can leave" I whispered to logan. We got into the car then sat down. Amia placed her thumb into her mouth then looked up at me. I didn't like the idea of her sucking her thumb but I guess she'll grow out of it soon. I slowly began to rock her and her eyes slowly started to close.

When they were both asleep I gave them one last kiss then gave them to mom. She took Amia while Serena held Amirah in her arms. I waved to the crowed and the starts clapping and cheering in a low voice so that wouldn't wake the girls. The limo drove off and I sighed the looked at Logan. "I can't believe we are married" I squealed a little and he placed both his hands on my cheek. "I can't wait to take this wedding dress of" I mumbled as he caressed my cheeks.

"I love you" he whispered and I stared into his eyes then smiled.

"I love you too" I said then leaned forward and he pecked my lips. His lips brushed mine and I took a deep breath, my lips parted and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel the tingles on my skin as he trailed his fingers up my arms. I wish I wasn't in this dress right now. We were nose to nose, my heart started beating a little and I placed my lips towards his soft ones. He pulled back then smirked, he took so long to kiss me as if he was teasing me. "Logan" I whined then pulled him forward. I slammed my lips towards his, lifting my dress s little I sat on his lap. He kissed me hungrily and a soft moan escaped my lips. He shove his tongue into my mouth, our tongues battling back and forth eventually he won. I was running out of breath so he pulled back and went down to my neck. Kissing and sucking on my sensitive flesh.

"Ahh" I moaned then grabbed his suit, my head fell back and I tilt my head to the side. "Stop" I breathed "w- we ca- can't do it here" I said and the limo stopped. I quickly got off Logan's lap the blushed. Logan smirked the opened the door then helped me got out.

"We are at the airport" he said then pointed at his plane. "Let's go" he said and I nodded.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE ❤