chapter 3

Picture of Logan ⬇️
And Lorenzo😅

Picture of Logan ⬇️And Lorenzo😅

SAPPHIRE POV

Last night was the worst night of my life with that prick I hope he goes away today I can't stand him. Even though it was kinda hot when he slapped my ass. I tried to show that I didn't like what he did but instead I cried. I hate the fact that he saw me naked. No one has ever seen me naked but myself. "I hate him so much" I said as I step out of the tub then wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked back into my room and sat down on the bed. A cute dress was laid out on the bed and I smiled. I quickly put it on, twirled in the dress once then look up at the clock on the wall.

"Oh it's 10:15am" I whispered. A knock sounded on the door and my head snapped towards the door.

"Sapphire breakfast is ready" I heard Logan say and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not hungry!" I shouted.

"Don't let me come and get you, or you'll be sorry" he groaned and I sighed then opened the door. I brushed pass him and walked down the stairs. "Good morning to you too" he said. I sat down on the chair then looked down at my plate. Bacon, sausages, eggs and toast.
I didnt ask to be here, im not used to these stuff

"I haven't had these in years" I hummed, I looked up and I saw that he was staring at me. I blushed then looked away.

"When did you start living on the streets?" He asked as I took a bite of my toast.

"When I was 16 year old, I got kicked out of my apartment. I should have gotten a job but I couldn't" I whispered then cleared my throat.

"Do you have any family?" He asked and I shook my head.

"They died" I whispered then started to play with my food. "Why do you even want me here? Your rich I'm poor. No one likes me" I mumbled then dropped the fork.

"I like you, I always see you by that restaurant and I've seen how they treat you. That's not right and I don't like it. I wanted to take you home with me but I knew you wouldn't come" he paused "I heard you screaming for help and I had to help you. No one is going to hurt you because your safe" he said I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks" I said then finished eating.

"Ok so we are going shopping" he said and I nodded. "I'm going to get something I'll be back. He's nice, no one has ever been so nice to me. I had to defend myself from most people that were on the street. What Logan did for me was dangerous. He shot two of Romans men and I pretty sure he's angry and will search for me. "Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded.

I stood up then followed behind him. We left the house, I saw Sara in the garden and I waved at her. She waved back and I smiled then got into the car. In the car was really silent and I hoped it stayed that way. I didn't want him to say a thing. He didn't and I was happy, the car came to a stop and he got out, I got out as well then followed behind him.
I hope he doesn't say anyting to me until I get home

"Wait Logan" I called but he ignored me I stopped in tracks and watched him as he continues walking. Well that was mean, oh well I can escape then. I was about to turn around when I bumped into his body guards. I gasped then looked at how tall they were. I gulped and gave them a small smile then turned around. I ran up to Logan and he glanced over at me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked as we walked into forever 21. He said nothing then continued walking. "Excuse me can you assist for me" he said to a girl that worked into the store. I glared at him then followed behind the girl.

After I finished shopping in forever 21, we went to couple more stores. Logan ignored me all the way. Even though I said that I didn't want him to talk to me. We walked back over to the car with the bags and I got in. On the way I thought of a way for him to talk to me. "Logan I forgot to tell you something don't get mad at me okay" I whispered and he looked at me through the rearview mirror. "Remember those guys that you shot he raped me and now I'm carrying his baby" I placed my hand on my stomach and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"What the fuck do you mean, your pregnant!" He shouted and I jumped then shook my head.

"No I'm not pregnant I just wanted you to say something" I said and he rolled his eyes and whispered 'childish' and I huffed.

"You were the one that said that you didn't want me to say anything" he said in his deep voice and my eyes widen.

"You heard what I said" I gasped and he nodded. "I thought I said it in my head" I pouted and he chuckled. The car finally came to a stop and I sighed. I got out of the car then went into the house, I took a deep breath then exhaled. I walked over to the couch and sat down, Logan was passing by and I stopped him.

"I don't get it Logan why would a rich guy like you want to keep a homeless girl in your house? I appreciate what your doing but I don't really feel comfortable with This. I-" he cut me off and placed his finger on my lips.

"Sapphire I want you to be here, on the streets it's dangerous especially with Roman out there" he whispered and I gulped, I forgot that he shot his men for me.

"Sapphire" he called but I was in deep thoughts, the way my name rolled of his tongue. Maybe he likes me if not he wouldn't have helped me.
What am I talking about I just met him, why would he even like a trash like me

"I would have done it for anyone" he whispered and everything just shattered, it's thoughtful he would have done it for anyone.

"Anyways dinner is almost ready let go to the table, shall we" he said and I nodded and stood up.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😉