chapter 36

Not edited

LOGAN POV

It's been a month since the babies were born and Sapphire and I've gotten really close. Like boyfriend and girlfriend but I wanted us to be something more. I looked over at Sapphire and she was still asleep. Rolling over on my side I took out a small box that had a ring inside. It was too early for that but I really wanted to propose to her. One of the babies started crying and Sapphire was about to get up but I stopped her.

"I'll go get her" I whispered then stood up. Leaving the room I walked down the hall to the girls nursery then opened the door. "Hey" I whispered when I saw Amia laying down in the crib while sucking on her pacifier. I picked her up then walked over to Amirah's crib. " Are you hungry or do you need a diaper change?" I asked then picked up the crying baby.  Placing them both down on the changing table. While removing Amirah's diaper she just stared up at me. I still couldn't believe that I had twin girls. After changing both girls I went back to our room. Sapphire was sitting up in bed while looking down at her phone.

I cleared my throat and she looked up and smiled "Good morning" she said and I leaned forward then pecked her lip. She took the Amia from me and placed her towards her chest "Hi mammas are you hungry" she said in her baby voice while playing with the baby's fingers. I sat down beside her and began playing with Amirah. "Are you going to work today" Sapph ire asked as she breastfeed the baby.

"No I was thinking of going to my mothers house" I told her and she nodded then smiled. After she finished with Amia she did the same to Amirah.

"You are the cutest" I cooed and Amirah smiled while pumping her legs.

After we finished having a bath and heating dressed we went downstairs to have breakfast. I laid the babies in their bassinet. I looked over at Sapphire and she looked beautiful as ever. She looked over at me then started blushing.

"What?" She asked with her nose scrunched up.

"Nothing I just love staring at you" I whispered then took a bite of my pancake. She smiled then looked down at her food. I couldn't wait any longer I wanted to propose to her right now, I don't want it to be perfect or romantic I just couldn't wait any longer. I got off my chair then stoop down on one knee. She looked at me with one eyebrow  cocked up.

"Logan what are you doing?" She asked at she took another bite of her pancake. I took out the box then held it in front of her. Her eyes widen and she placed her hand over her mouth while shaking her head.

"Sapphire when I first saw on the streets I thought to myself, what a beautiful girl how could she be out here. I felt this connection like I wanted you to be mine. I enjoyed looking at you the way you smile and blushed when I say or do something stupid or when you laugh, play with your fingers while staring down at the floor. I never wanted to get married nor have kids but ever since you came into my life you've changed everything. I couldn't wait to do a somatic dimmer with you I just want to purpose to you right now I hope we can spend the rest of our life together and never have anymore kids I love you" I said and she laughed at the last part "will you marry me?" I asked and tears filled her eyes she nodded and I smiled then placed the ring on her finger.

"I love you" she whispered then kissed me. She smiled in between the kiss and I hugged her. "I'm not so sure about the kids part I know I wanna have more kids" she whispered and I chuckled.

SAPPHIRE POV

I can't believe Logan proposed to me I was so happy and couldn't wait to tell the others. This was all I ever wanted and it came though. I looked down at my ring and smiled. "Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded then pecked his lip again. Standing up I walked into the kitchen where Sara was I showed her my ring and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god congratulations my dear" She said then hugged me. I pulled back then placed the plate down in the sink.

"Mom I'm so happy right now, I cant believe he proposed to me" I told her and she smiled.

"Sapphire are you ready?" Logan asked and I turned towards him. He has the twin in his arms. I walked over to him then took Amirah from him. It was a little hard telling the babies apart but Amia had a little beauty spot on her arm.

"Let's go" I said in a low voice then told Sara goodbye. We left the house and went into the car. Both girls were strapped in their carseat while sucking on their pacifier. I placed my seatbelt on and Logan drove off. The whole ride I stared out the window while thinking about a few things. Amia started crying and I looked over my shoulder. "What's wrong princess did you lose your pacifier?" I cooed as I picked it up. I placed it back into her mouth and she quite down.

Logan parked the car then got out, he got Amirah out then laid her on his chest. I fixed her headband that was falling off then took up Amia. We walked into the house and I saw Isabella sitting down on the couch. "You're here and there's my babies!" She shouted and I giggled as she walked over to me. She took the baby away from me and began kissing her cheek. "She's so sweet I could just keep her" she said and I sat down.

"So are you enjoying the new mom thing" Isabella asked and sighed.

"It's a little exhausting considering that the girls wake up in the night crying and stuff that's the only thing that bothers me but I do love then so much" I said and she scoot over to me.

"What's that on your finger" Isabella smirked and I looked over at he then smiled.  "Did he?" She asked and I cocked one eyebrow up.

"Yes he did proposed to me" I said and she squealed loudly. Amia started crying and I looked down at her. She looked frightened for a second.

"Oh I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you" she cooed and Amia quiet down. "So did he do it with so much romance and dinner or whatever?" She asked.

"No he's said he didn't really want to wait for that he just wanted to proposed to me right away" I told her.

"And you're happy about that?" She asked and I nodded.

"It doesn't matter if it's romantic or not he gave me a long paragraph of how much he loved me and that's enough for me" I told her and she smiled.

"I can't believe you guys are getting married in so happy for you" she said.

"What she's getting married, Logan proposed" someone said and I turned towards them. Everyone was standing behind me with their mouth wide opened. I showed them my ring and there eyes widen.

"I never thought I live to see this day, first babies now he's getting married" Daniel said and I rolled my eyes. They walked over to me and began looking at my ring.

"Come on guys let's not make a big deal out of this" Logan said as he walked over to me. Everyone groaned the step back.

"Your so lame logan" Aurora groaned and I chuckled. He laid Amirah in the bassinet then looked over at me. "I love you" he whispered.

"Awww" everyone said and I chuckled while Logan rolled his eyes.

"If you keep this up we are leaving" Logan said and everyone walked away while mumbling. I kissed him and the cheek and he smiled.

"I love you too" I told him and someone cleared their throat.

"I'm still here, just hold your baby and I'll leave" Isabella said and I laughed then took Amia from her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This book is coming to an end

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😍