chapter 32

SAPPHIRE POV

I began packing my things, I wasn't going to stay after what he said. I grabbed my bag then left my room. "Sapphire where are you going," Logan asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Don't speak to me logan" I said and he caught up to me then held on to my bag "let go of my bag Logan I'm leaving!" I shouted but he didn't let go.

"No I won't let you leave, just tell me what did I do wrong, did I say something wrong," he asked and I rolled my eyes. I'm pretty sure my eyes were red and puffy from all that crying.

"No you said nothing wrong now leave me alone," I said sarcastically and he had this serious look on his face.

"Sapphire I'm not letting you leave again," he said and I let go of the bag.

"You don't own me logan and by the way you can keep the bag I have clothes over at Adonis house"

"You are so stubborn," he said and I continued walking. He grabbed my arm, not too tight though. "I'm not letting you leave"

"What do you mean I don't see my purpose here I want to live my life, get married," I said and he shook his head.

"You're doing it again, you want to be with Adonis then fine go ahead. Just like how you cheated on me with him when I went on a business trip. And you got pregnant with his baby. You left when you found out that you were pregnant with his baby, that's why you didn't want me to know right, go be with the one you love!" He shouted and I was so confused.

"What are you talking about Logan I never loved Adonis, I never cheated on you Logan. These babies are yours, I only loved you, Adonis is my best friend and nothing else. You brought back that girl christy home, how did you think I felt when you treated me like shit!" I cried and he just stared at me.

"I only brought her here to make you jealous I never loved her" He paused. "What! How could the baby be mine when we used protection while having sex" he said then run his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Well, that condom that You used burst while we were doing it, how else would I get pregnant," I said and he just stared at me in disbelief.

"How could the condom burst," he said in a low voice.

"Are you calling me a liar?" I asked and he just stared at me "well let's keep it that way I'm leaving, Adonis was a way better friend than you" I said and he shook his head.

"Sapphire why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant, how could you hide this from me" he calmly said while staring into my eyes.

"How could I tell you, you said that you didn't want any kids. So how could I tell you?" I asked.

"I don't care about what I've said, you could've told me still" he paused "even if I said I didn't want any kids they were so many ways in which I could prevent it from happening, but if it did happen without me knowing I would still be there for you, it's my baby"

"I was scared that you would've wanted me to get an abortion, I was scared that you wouldn't want me or my babies," I told him and he looked really sad.

"Why would I tell you that I'm not a monster, why does everyone think I'm that type of person. That's a human being growing inside of you, that's my baby, that baby is apart of me how could I kill it. I would've been with you every step of the way" I said and his eyes filled with tears. Is he really about to cry right now? "I missed your first doctor's appointment, you hid the pregnancy and I didn't even notice because I was acting like a jerk. "I told my baby that I'm their uncle" he sniffed and I felt really bad.

"I thought you knew I was pregnant with your babies, when you said uncle I thought you didn't want us so I got angry and said I was going to leave," I told him and he walked up to me. He kneels down then placed his hand on my bump.

"Daddy's sorry for acting so stupid," he said then kissed my bump. My heart broke into little pieces. Hearing him say daddy to the babies made me not want to get mad at him anymore.

"Logan it's babies, I'm having twin girls," I said and he smiled.

"Really I'm so happy right now, I'm going to have two princes," he said and I nodded then smiled. He stood up and I wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry," he said then hugged me, I never wanted him to let me go.

"Is everything okay?" Adalee asked and he pulled back and walked over to her.

"Yeah I'm going to be a father," he said and she smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~

LOGAN POV

I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. Even though I didn't want kids, I don't really care anymore. I can't wait to hold my girls into my arms. "Adalee I'm having twin girls isn't that amazing?" I asked and nodded then cupped my cheek.

"See how happy you are and you didn't want to have a baby" she whispered and I nodded.

"Ahhh" I heard Sapphire whimpered and I turned to look at her. She was sitting down on the couch with her eyes squeezed shut. I quickly walked over to her then kneel down.

"What's wrong are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head then started to cry. "Why are you crying, please don't cry baby tell me what's wrong?" I asked and she placed her hand her bump. "Are you feeling pain?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ahhh!" She screamed while squeezing my hand.

"I think the babies are coming" she shouted and I began panicking.

"Isn't it too early for that?" I asked and she nodded "let's get you to the hospital," I said then helped her up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Double update for y'all

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😓