chapter 40

After spending three weeks for our honeymoon we decide to go home. We were supposed to spend two week but Logan insisted on us staying longer. Logan and I had a really great time. Walking into our house we placed our stuffs down. "Wanna go upstairs and do a quicky?" He asked and I blushed.

"Logan what if the girls are awake?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"I doubt that it's way too early in the morning" he paused "maybe we can that baby that you wanted" he smirked, lifting me off the floor I squealed wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure I'm not pregnant already from all that fun we had on our honeymoon?" I asked and he shrugged. Logan walked up the stairs and went down the hall to our room. Stopping in front of the door we heard giggling and talking in the room.

"See they knew that we are coming today, you think mom told them?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Let's go to the guest room then they won't even know that we are here yet" Logan whispered, wiggling out of his hold I slapped him on the chest.

"Logan no the girls have been waiting for us to come home, we can do that later when they are asleep" I assured him then pecked his lips. Pushing the door open we walked in and look around the room. The girls were hiding under the sheets while moving around a lot. I looked over at Logan and he smiled.

"What's that I hear giggling, where is it coming from" Logan asked and they started giggling. "Where is Amirah and Amia" Logan asked while looking around. "Are they right here" he paused while looking under the bed "no let's look on the bed then" Logan pulled the sheets off them then started tickling them. I laughed at how cute they looked together.

"Dada" they laughed Logan then kissed both their foreheads. "Mama" Amirah and Amia ran over to me wrapping there arms around my neck.

"We miss you mama" they both said in unison. I hugged them really tight the kissed the top of their heads.

"I missed you so much" I cooed.

"How about we go down and eat something" I said and they started squealing. Logan placed them down on the floor and they ran over to the door. "You guys go ahead mommy has something to do" I said and they left. Running towards the bathroom I vomited in the toilet.

"Ugh" I groaned, walking over to the sink I brushed my teeth again to get the taste out. "I'm just going to take this pregnancy test, I'm so nervous" picking up the test I read the instruction. I knew I was going to get pregnant on our honeymoon since Logan couldn't keep his hands off me and he would sometimes forget to wear a condom. I've been feeling really tired, nauseous, tender breast and craving for a lot of things. I couldn't wait to tell Logan.

"Ok let's start" I peed on the test then placed it down on the sink. Washing my hands I waited for the minutes up. A knock sounded on the door startling me.

"Sapphire is everything okay" Logan asked and my eyes widen when he started turning the knob.

"Yeah I'm fine I'll be down in a sec" I hid the pregnancy test in the cabinet. The door opened and wished I would've locked it. I act like I'm doing something when Logan walked over to me.

"Logan why did you have to come in?" I asked and he cocked one eyebrow up.

"Why shouldn't I, there is nothing to hide you are my wife" he smirked then came really close to me. He kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling his body closer to mines. I wanted him to take me so bad but now was not the time. He buried his head into my neck kissing and sucking on my sensitive flesh. My head tilt to the back, wrapping my legs around his waist he placed me on top of the counter.