chapter 10

My eyes fluttered opened and I yawned then looked around. "Oh, I feel so sore" I said then I remembered what happened last night. I blushed then look around the room and saw that Logan wasn't around. I stood up then stretched a bit. I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothes. Had a long and relaxing bath the put on one Logan's black tee and boxers.

"That was the best birthday ever, since I had people who cared to spend it with. I left his room and walked down the stairs to see if I saw Logan. "Logan" I called but no one answered. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Sara.

"Good morning Sara" I said and she looked up and smiled.

"Good morning dear I see that you had a good night last night" she said then looked back down at whatever she was making. I cocked one eyebrow up as to what she was talking about. I hope ahe didn't hear us last night that would be so embarrassing. I thought the room was sound proof or is she messing with me. I blushed the look down at the floor.

"Anyways" I said slowly "have you seen Logan?" I asked and she nodded.

"He left this morning" she said then handed me a cup of coco tea.

"Oh so he'll be back soon?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know dear he went on a business trip, he didn't tell me when he'll be back" she said and I sighed then left the kitchen. He didn't tell me nor did he say goodbye. Well maybe it's because I was sleeping. But he could've told me last night. I sat down on the couch then took a sip of my hot coco.

"That means I'm going to be here all by myself" I pouted then glanced around the room. I wanted to go over his parents house but how will I get there I don't even know how to drive. I walked into the kitchen and Sara was cutting up fruits.

"Sara I don't want to be here by myself so I was thinking that I want to visit Logan's parents house, but how am I going to get there?" I asked her and she stop what she was doing and looked up.

"Let Adonis take you" she said and I nodded "here eat something before you go" she handed me a plate with toast, egg, bacon, and fruits to the side. I gladly accepted it and told her thank you. I sat around the dining table, thinking about what happened last night. I wish he didn't go away today then we could've spend our day together. After I finished eating I ran into the kitchen then placed the plate down. Gave Sara a kiss on the cheek then told her bye.

"Bye dear" I heard her say as I ran outside. Did I really just kissed her on the cheek well I don't mind because she's like a mother to me than a helper.

"Adonis" I called then waved at him, he looked over at me, smiling as he walked over to me.

"Hey Sapphire" he said while being awkward. I hit him on the chest, telling him to stop being weird. "So what do you want?"

"Um... I wanted to ask you if you could take me to Serena's house because I don't know how to drive" I paused "you could teach me how to drive so that I won't have to ask you" I said while playing with my fingers.

"Yeah sure" he smiled and I clapped my hands then hugged him. He went inside to go get the keys then came out back and ran into the garage. He brought one of Logan's car out and I squealed then ran over to it. He opened the door then looked up at me.

"Get in" he said then climbed over to the other seat. Okay it's just driving it will be easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the worst driving test ever even though I finally got it. After almost hitting five trees, three poles, Logan's car that was parked outside. He would've killed me I'm just glad whose so ever invented the car had put in a brake which was smart. I used the brake a lot of time, luckily we were wearing seat belt. Adonis was scared shitless and I apologized so many times for almost killing ourselves.

"I'm sorry" I said one last time and he quickly nodded.

"It's okay sapphire you said sorry to me like a hundred times" he said and I sheepishly smiled at him. I didn't get to Serena's house since it took me a whole day to learn how to drive.

"How was it darling?" Sara asked as I walked inside house. I kicked off my shoes then let out a sigh of exhaustion. "Oh it went that well" she mumbled.

"I almost killed Adonis like a hundred times" I said and she chuckled then shook her head. "And I'm a little tired" I yawned while walking up the stairs.

"Don't you want to have dinner first before you go to sleep" she asked and I shook my head.

"No thanks I'm not hungry" I said and she nodded. As soon as I got to my room. I ran into the bathroom and had a nice long bath. I got dressed then laid down in my bed. I really wish Logan was here. I hope he doesn't regret having sex with me last night.

But what if he does

I don't think he would, he wouldn't just want me for sex right.

You don't know that

He made love to me, he stole my first kiss and took away virginity. I can bet he likes me. We could be together.

Haha you don't stand a chance you know that He doesn't want to get married nor does he want to have kids. It's your dream to get those two.

We'll maybe I can change his mind, why am I even thinking about this. I'm going to get some sleep.

Wait we aren't finish h-

I yawned then fell asleep clearly tired from all the driving lessons.
••••••••••••••••
We'll let's see what happens, will he regret it? Or not

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😑