1. Chapter one: My perfect life style "almost"

(??? POV)
It's been a few days sense I evolved into a humanoid frog level. I've managed to finally finish my house while it's still a work in progress. I've also devolved the ability to speak to humans which I'm pretty great but I'm still learning some more words over a while. I have also been noticing other frogs evolving into the state I'm pretty sure they like the way I came out while I was evolving into the form I am in now. I have also noticing male frogs looking at my feminine body structure I pretty sure I have Developed some curves Over my body. And noticed that my chest and my rear end has been... expanding rapidly while I was evolving. But anyways sense I haven't named myself in quite a while I was planning to name myself later. While the Other frogs where building some houses I went on a little walk around the swamp and to see if I could find anything interesting. But I did see something caught my eye... It was a some sort of broken reflective glass in the middle of the swamp. I decided to walk up to it and rip the vines off of it. I noticed that my body... was pretty nice looking... that must of explained why the other males were looking at me! I blushed. And I decided to take the broken glass with me.
When I got back home I put the broken reflective glass in one of my rooms and I heard one of my frog friends walk up to me and said "hey what's that thing you got their?" She said with a curious voice but then I replied "oh it's some sort of glass that lets you see yourself on it. She said "Oh how cool!" I then said to my friend "don't you have stuff to do?" She replied to my question. "Well i don't sense I finished upped my house. I'll be available when you come see me. Ok bye!" She ran back to her house. Then I decided to finish up the house and went to work.

(Few minutes later)

I was sweating and I said "phew... this house is huge!" I then noticed it was almost night. So I went inside and served myself dinner. But while serving myself diner i was coming up with a nice cute name. Then that's when I set the food down on my wooden table and I was thinking for a moment that's when I decided to call myself -Happy frog- besides I'm always an type of frog who's always happy all the time. I sat down on my chair and started eating.

(After dinner)

After I ate myself dinner I got out of my chair and started to set everything in place inside of my house. While doing this I then heard a knock at my door and I ran up to the door and opened it and. Another one of my great friends was there. But she was a little frightened by the look of her face. She then asked me if she heard any strange noises coming from outside the swamp. I then told her I didn't hear anything like that outside. But then she asked me "didn't you see anything different Elsa then?" I replied with "well no but I did Caught some boys looking at me!" I laughed. She laughed as well. She then said if she could stay at my house for tonight. I said "sure!" She was not frightened anymore and went inside with her rolled up bed and other supplies. She then put down her rolled up bed on the floor and unrolled it. And I noticed her remembered something with a little tears in her eyes. I told her "is everything all right?"

(Friends POV)
I then looked at her and with tears in my eyes. I said to her "I remembered getting attacked by a plant..." she looked at me with shock and asked me "w-w.... WHAT! That's impossible!" She then added "unless they were evolving as well... and maybe other specific species are as well!" She then said to me what did the plant do? I was about to respond to her question until I heard my stomach growling and I said with a weak voice "it... it implanted... me..." she looked at me with fear in her eyes. She then put her hand on my stomach and felt something moving inside of their... I felt it as well... I told her " what is that?" She looked at me and said "I-I don't know... we'll have to see tomorrow and tell the village!" She then said "just... get some sleep ok?" I then replied "o-ok..." I then laid down on the bed that I placed on the ground and started to drift off to sleep.

(Happy frogs POV)
It was a good thing that my friend was sleeping now. I am still a little worried about what will happen tomorrow. But I decided to ingore it and I went to my room and laided down on my bed. I still was think what was about to happen to her tomorrow. But I started to drift off to sleep and closed my eyes and I fell asleep waiting what tomorrow will bring...

-end of chapter one-