Chapter four: afternoon soda and dinner

(Jesse's POV)
It was 12:29 when I woke up to see happy frogs cubby face close to mines she was really cute to see her sleeping still hearing her snore as well. I then got up to make some breakfast for me and her. While walking to the kitchen I could hear her stomach growl for a delicious meal I couldn't believe she was still hungry from last night! But I decided to ignore it and head over to the kitchen to make her desperate meal her big belly was desiring. I then opened the fridge to only see soda available. I then slapped my face and said to myself "ugh! I shouldn't went shopping before she got here..." I then thought of a weird breakfast to make her besides this house could've store more food than I wanted but I had to save money for the bills that were coming. So I grabbed the sodas from the fridge and opened it slowly so it wouldn't explode on me. I then poured the soda inside of the bowl full of cereal just to make her body going for the rest of the day. I then thought to myself "wounded how it tastes to her... it's Awfully nasty to me anyways..." I then grabbed a little snack for breakfast too besides I didn't have any milk to make any cereal or to drink it anyways. So I waited patiently for happy frog to wake up while I got on my phone to see the latest clips of funny videos on YouTube.

(3 min time skip)

I was still watching some funny videos although it was sure funny to watch while I busted my butt off all those fails of people trying to be "cool" for some reason. Until I heard the bed made a very loud creak sound while hearing happy frogs voice "honey I'm up!" I then said to her trying not to yell "Good morning sweetheart! I made you breakfast!" I then heard her stomach growl again but louder this time while she said "I'm sure hungry better be good!" I then said to her with sureness tone "of course it is happy frog!" I then could see her putting her huge dark green shorts while seeing her trying to put her huge butt inside of it while saying to herself "come on... I'm not that big!" I then laughed and said "you doing alright back there?" She blushed and said to me while looking at me "N-No I'm fine I just need to..." she then managed to put her shorts on and said while letting out a burp still letting me know she's kinda full. "Ok honey! I'm coming now! Y-your queens coming!" I could hear her foot steps making the ground shake below me as she walked up to the table. She then smelled it and said "oh this is really good!" I then said "huh how?" She then looked at me while saying "oh silly you see our taste buds and smell developed a special kind of taste for gross things!" I then nodded while saying "oh how interesting happy frog." She then putted her hands on her belly saying "now a girls gotta eat!" She then letted go of her belly and sat down while grabbing the spoon off the table and took a tiny sip of the cereal which had soda as milk. She looked at me and said "is soda in the cereal Jesse?" I then gave her a smile and said "yep your favorite kind of drink." She then smiled at me and said "well thanks for that I thought you didn't want me to drink this type of stuff anymore?" I then sighed and said "well... you see we ran out of milk and... I may have to leave to the store to buy some later... you can come if you-" she then cut me off with excitement saying "REALLY! I NEVER BEEN TO A STORE BEFORE! Besides you never bring me anywhere in your city..." I then told her if she was caught she would be tested for samples. I then realized that someone from a game looked exactly like her. "Perhaps I could bring you... but in a disguised matter." She then was confused about what her disguise would be asking me "what type of disguise are you talking about Jesse?" I then looked up "happy frog fnaf"in search bar and it gave me some good results and also some good images. "So what is it?" She asked me while tapping the table with her stick frog hands. I then showed her some images of happy frog she then was surprised to see her almost looking the same self on the internet. She then realized that one of the images had dark green pants that the fnaf Happy frog was wearing. "Oh this is perfectly good for a disguise! but she's..." I then responded letting her know "I know I know happy frog she's skinny... but I do know a way just to make you skinny like her..." I then took out a secret potion out of a secret apartment out of the table and explained to her what it does. She then agreed to drink the potion while grabbing the potion out of my hands. She then opened the lid and took a large sip of it. She eventually finished the whole thing and then her body started to transform as a role model shape. She was super hot but made her look as if she was the image itself! "Perfect! But whatever you eat or drink... it'll wear off ok?" I explained to her one more time so she would remember. She then nodded and said "ok I got it now Jesse! Let's get a move on!" She then eventually finished her cereal and letted our a burp knowing that she is super skinny and now was full. We then headed for the front entrance that was the way out of the house and we then started the car and token off to the store.