Chapter Nine: The Army comes in...

(Random persons POV)
It was like any day that I got to enjoy watching TV, The news papers also having a nice hot shower in the morning. I was having a nice relax on the couch until my phone got a notification which the text said "huge frog goddess makes a weird presentation for the audience around the city." I was kinda weirded out that this thing never happened before in my life. I tapped the notification few seconds later I was online and on a new type of website which it was called "NewsAbout.com" the name was kinda not clever but kinda cool that someone of the news team finally made their own website! There was all new types of stuff even that weird thing that took place a day ago. I then tapped the screen again to go where all this "frog" thing was coming from. My WiFi was a little down so I waited for about 5 minutes until it finally loaded up to a... a kinda hot butt with some guy stuck between her butt checks...

no way this guy was her husband he couldn't be! How would a guy find a frog like the size of this! I then scrolled down to read the contacts about this event token place yesterday

no way this guy was her husband he couldn't be! How would a guy find a frog like the size of this! I then scrolled down to read the contacts about this event token place yesterday. I started to read it as it says
"Breaking news!
A guy who was rescued a day ago found a new type of species which was related to the frog family! Scientists couldn't believe their own eyes to a guy which was in love with a goddess like her! It's impossible! Or is it? Scientists found a strange DNA sample which no one founded like this before. They beloved it holds immortal cells which could help humanity finally stop dying, getting sick, and even worse getting affected by any other organisms! This event lead us into humanity's greatest achievements!  More information will be coming soon to you in a few days. Good day or good night folks!" I was shocked to hear what they said about immortal DNA samples this probably is humanity's greatest achievements ever recorded in history! I'm also apart of it thats amazing! I ran to get my phone to call my family, friends and cousins to tell them the great news! I said to myself realizing that I wouldn't finally get sick anymore! I said to myself filled with pride "at least I'm still alive to hear this happening!".

(Jesse's POV)
It's 8am in the morning I finally finished breakfast for my sweet wifey as I called her "Breakfast is ready happy frog!" I then heard her yell back "Ok honey! I'm coming!" I hear her get off the bed as she got her green shorts on. I could feel myself start to heat up while thinking of her great fatness all over me as I whispered to myself while imagining her crush me with her gorgeous body "I can't wait for her to do that one day..." I then heard her say behind me as I didn't hear her walk behind me "want me to do what one day?" As I turned around blushing I tried to hide my blush as I said "c-can't wait one day for us to have ki-" I was cut off by her stomach growling for her breakfast as she said "So is food ready honey?" As she patted her belly while it jiggles around as she patted each time with a gentle tape of her hands. I blushed as I said "y-yeah food is ready!" As I said that I gave her the breakfast she needed she blushed as She said to me while giving me a kiss on the check "thanks Jesse!" She left a slimily kiss mark on my check as I said while day dreaming a little "N-No.. prob bob..." I got out of my dream state as I walked over to the table with my breakfast as I sat down on the newly sized table for the both of us as I said "so... like the new changes honey buns?" She blushed as she said "yeah I think it's pretty cool! I just love what you did for me I can't thank you enough already!" I responded to her saying "oh you can thank me more cutie if you want?" She blushed more as she said to me with a cute smile on her cubby face "oh it's no "BIG" problem for both of us honey" we then got our spoons as we started to eat both of our cereals. While eating my tastefully good cereal I saw happy frog munching down on the whole thing as if it was just a small problem for her I ate my cereal as I looked at her and said "man you must really like it huh honey?" She looked at me and still had food in her mouth as she said to me while blushing "oh it's delicious Jesse... I can't believe you cook so good!" I blushed a little as I said "well at least your husband has talents." She giggled as she said "that's true." We both then eventually finish both of our cereals as I grabbed hers and mines as I walked over to the sink to put them in to wash them later. I then heard happy frog tell me that she saw the news recently as she told me "I saw the news recently Jesse and your starting to get a little famous if you don't mind." I always wanted to be appreciate for the things I do. I told Happy frog "you know happy frog... I always wanted to be well known by a lot of people..." she then gets up and walks over to me and says "wait really?" I nodded as I said "yeah I always wanted to be... no one ever liked what I did... so I had to keep it secret... like having a bbw wife... watching fat furrys because that was the only thing that got me thinking... and creating things out of my mind... I guess that's how I put it..." she blushed madly as she said "you always think of me as beautiful l-looking?" I look back at her and face her as i said to her with honesty "yes... now that I have you... I can finally be made whole..." while explaining to her about how she was beautiful and everything to me I grabbed her thick thighs as I leaned in for a kiss. We both kiss for a minute as we then let off of each other's lips as I said to her "I just hope I'll last enough to be with you..." I saw happy frog start to cry for some reason... was it me telling her the truth of how I really felt for her or was it me just telling her that I hope to last forever and be with her forever. She then explains to me why she's crying as she said "well your words were beautiful and honest I also hope you'll last forever so that we can live with each other as long as we can." I then tell her if I die I won't forget her even if I past onto the after life. She then hugs me as we both then share a moment with each other as I say to her "I... I just don't know what to do next... I jus-" we both were cut off by a huge explosion as the widow shattered as bits of it fell to the ground. I heard happy frog scream in fear cause she has never seen this before. I then told her to be behind me for safety and not to get hurt. We both hear many helicopters and military vehicles outside as we both hear a loud voice coming from outside saying "JESSE! Hand over your wife! We need her for the future of humanity's sake!" I then shouted at him/her to just leave us alone and to do nothing or hurt Happy frog or even experiment on her. But they decided to ignore my reasoning speech as one of them shots my shoulder.
My shoulder then starts to bleed as I putted my hand over the wound not to loss much blood. I tried to hide the pain away as I shouted "Your gonna have to try harder crapheads!" Then the commander orders them to shot me again but this time more were ready to shot and kill me. I told Happy frog I tried to protect her but I failed until... she somehow manage to summon a large hard solid plant in front of us as it blocked the shots from the army's men. I looked back at happy frog with surprise as I realized she got her powers back as I said in a shocked tone "Y-Y-Y... You have your powers back!" She smiles as her eyes then start to glow as she says to me "I guess so... if your protecting me I'll protect you too..." I then hear one of the men say "Shot again! They all than shot at once as happy frog then summoned more of those hard plants to cover us and it succeeded perfectly. I was scared as what if she'll fail? I felt happy frogs hand on me as she said "we won't loss this time..." she then summons a army of those plants but they were aggressive. They all then charged at the men on the ground as they chopped and ate the men on the ground one by one. She then tells me to go as she take care most of them. I ran out of the houses entrance as I got the keys for the front door. I finally get to front locked door as I get my keys and try to unlock them. I unlocked the door as I ran for my life. I then look back to hear silence... did she kill them all? I sigh as I walk over to the side walk as I heard happy frog yell to me "Wait! Jesse! Wait for me!" I look back to see happy frog on top of my houses roof as she super jumped over to me. She gave me a tight hug as she said "are you ok?!" I truffle to tell her as I patted her back hard letting her know she was hugging me super tight. She lets go as she rubs her arm while she says while blushing "oh sorry I got a little carried away huh..." I smile as I hugged her back as I say "yeah I'm fine. What did you take them out that fast?" She then responds to me saying "yeah I took them out they were pretty much that easy to deal with." I laugh as I say "well where are we gonna li-" she cuts me off as her vine servants start picking up the pieces of my house as they putted it back together as if it was not a problem. She then says "oh we're still living in your house Jesse." I try to speak as I was kinda Amazed how she fixed it so fast in just one second... "what are you surprise?" She giggles as she grabs me as she summons her vines to pick us up as they carry us to the front porch of my house. We eventually get there as they drop us onto the newly made Porch. "She then looks at me as she says while blushing "so... what was it you wanted me to do one day Jesse?" I snap out of my speechless star as I went into a madly blush as I try to say "I... I kinda wanted your gassiness and beautiful body on top of me..." she madly blush's as she says "oh so that's what you wanted huh..." she then licks my forehead as she says "well your wish is granted cutie!" We both walk over to my bedroom as she then shuts the door to the living room. She turns around to show her massive beautiful ass as she pulls down her green shorts and yellow bikinis as she says with a flirty voice "so you ready Jesse? Cause here's your prize!".

-End of chapter Nine-