Chapter three: getting gassy by soda

(Happy frogs POV)
It's kinda been a while sense I had that tasty soda. It's the first time I every drank something that this time that it didn't taste gross like the swampy water I had to drink back in my village. But I've had enough sleep already sense I was still on the couch groaning out of tiredness. "You awake happy frog?" I then replied while having a tired smile on my face "yeah... how long has it been?" He then replies saying "ummm.... it's been three hours already..." I then look at the clock and realized it was 7:36. "Why ask me that?" He said with a little curious tone to his voice "I.... I'm kinda thirsty... mind handing me a drink Jesse?" He then drops his phone on the table while he walks to the fridge. "What would you like happy frog?"I then relied to him while thinking of what to drink all I knew was that tasty drink soda I liked the most. "It wouldn't hurt to have another drink of soda?" He then looks back at me with a crazed face and says "are you crazy happy frog! You almost destroyed my room with your giant burp!" I then gave him the puppy eyes while saying "please... just one more?" He then blushed and couldn't handle my cuteness and he replied with a sigh "ok ok! You can have just ONE more ok?" I then replied to him with a reasonable answer "wait-wait! Is there a larger one?" He then replies "no  happy frog unfortunately I don't... it's too expensive!" I then tilted my head in confusion as what "expansive" meant. He then says "expressive is like... something that's too hard to get... or it costs too much money..." I then understand what he meant. "Ok here's your drink happy frog!" While he said that he was walking up to me handing out the drink for me. I then grab it and say "thank you Jesse!" He then blushes and says "oh it was nothing! Just try not to burp loud ok?" I then blushed and said out in embarrassment as what happened before "O-Ok.... I won't..." I then eventually took a sip of the drink. I then heard my big belly growl as I said "huh this isn't too bad..." as I blushed a little more from the sound. I then began drinking the coke with a a smile still on my face. While still drinking the coke I began to moan with a tasteful feeling in my mouth. I then took in a large gulp while as I began to finish the coke. I eventually finish the can of coke as I felt my belly build up with gas as I said "what's in this drink Jesse? It's making me feel gassy." He then says while looking at my belly "ummm... m-mostly sodium... and other special kinds of liquids..." He then started to sweat while blushing really madly. "What's wrong Jesse?" He then says "your belly... its sounds make you more attractive than before..." I then blushed and said to him while walking up to him "oh you like me more gassy?" He then nods up and down giving me a yes. I putted my hand on his check while blushing and said "you know... I wanted to kiss you for a long time Jesse..." His face lighted up and was shocked he then responded with a shocked voice "Y-You want to kiss me! But we haven't said anything to each other for a long time! Even though we're married but still!" I then was about to tell him that he was cute until I was interrupted by my gassy stomach ready to pass gas out. "I-Is everything ok happy frog?" I then felt my face turning red trying to hold in my massive gas that my stomach was producing each minute. "Jesse... I think I'm about to fart really badly..." as I was about to pass my gas out. I saw Jesse Ran super fast to my back and pressing his whole body on my butt trying to plug the impact that I was ready to release out of me. I then said "than-" I was about to say thank you for trying to help me keep my gassiness in me until I released my bodily gas onto him. "FFFFFFUURRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!!!" My fart made a large sound while seeing some green gas start to cover the entire house and hearing Jesse say "OMG! Phew jeez! That soda must of gave you the gas to do this!" As he waved his hand in front of him trying to get rid of the nasty smell. I giggled and said "well a girls gotta let something nasty out sometimes Jesse!" He laughed and said with joy "I guess we're starting to get along better now huh Happy frog?" I then blushed and said while being a bit shy "I-I guess we are... Jesse..." then all of a sudden the house alarms started to go off as if a massive fire just started. I then felt Jesse's hands press around my massive butt which was in his face now. "Your butt feels so good and sexy!" I then blushed more and said "T-Thanks Jesse... I've been gaining weight for a little while now..." as I chuckled "your butt could be my pillow for tonight happy frog." I then said to him joking around "what if I crush your head by accident cutie?" He then laughs and says "your butts too comfortable for my head to be crushed by a beautiful goddess like you!" I blushed and sighed and said "your just too honest and cute Jesse..." I then turned around to face him and said while putting my hand flat on his chest. "You know I could... have a little more tomorrow if you want?" He then says with a little joy "really!" I then gave him a kiss on the forehead letting him know I surely want to do this for him. "Ok my cute goddess I'll let you off the hook tomorrow ok?" I then respond "sure ok cutie!" We then both realized it was almost 12:00 AM at night and we had to get sleep "I guess you could sleep in my guest room for tonight if you want..." I could see him feeling a little down that he has to sleep alone. "I think I'll rather sleep with my beautiful king tonight..." He then blushes and smiles while saying "o-oh... ok sure! you can sleep with me tonight!" We then both head to his room and take a while to change our clothes. I then take off my shorts and hang them up on the wall while my bikini was showing. "You know... there's a warm spot waiting here just for you happy frog." I then look back at him and say "yeah a warm spot that's looking rather hot for you." I then slap my butt showing him what I mean. I then could see his "manhood" showing off in his shorts. I then walk over to the bed and try to get onto the bed while the bed starts to creak over my weight. "Having trouble?" I then responded to him with taking in some air "*huff* n-no I'm fine I'm almost *pant* on the bed J-Jesse..." He then grabs my arm while pulling me onto the bed while he says "I think you need a lift cutie." He manages to get me into the bed but without me rolling on top of him with my fat belly rolls. I then could hear him muffle under me while it makes me tickle. "H-Hey! Stop that's making me tickle Jesse!" He then puts my arm right next to my hip while pushing me next to him. He then pants for air as he says "jeez... I could've suffocated under your big belly happy frog!" I then Responded with a little regret "I-I'm sorry Jesse..." He then looks at me and says "hey it's ok... you didn't mean to do it! It was gravity's fault..." he then grabs his blankets and puts it over me "aren't you that sweet!" As I blushed and giggle. "Always have to do something for my cute frog girl!" We then start to drift off to sleep while he puts his blanket over his own body. He then yawns and says "you k-know happy frog.... I think your.. the perfect one for me..." I then respond to him in a lovely voice while still being tired "I... I think we're per.... perfect for each other... d-don't you think?" He then holds my hand and says "I... I think so to..." i was about to fall asleep when I said to him "I... I love y....." I then eventually felled asleep.

(Jesse POV)
As she was about to tell me she loved me she eventually fell asleep on me. I then giggled softly while saying "I love you too happy frog..." I also eventually asleep as well while smiling.

-End of chapter three-