Chapter Five: The partner leaves (final for chapter one)

(Happy frogs POV)
We've finally made it! We manage to successfully made it back to our village but as we were heading back to my new and approved house I saw some statues of me in some of the village that was kind of strange because I just was sort of a normal frog like the others once. But now that I'm a fully made goddess now and now that my life style has completely change now due to me being a huge frog and having some sort of attractive body to Jesse now. I think I can live with it. But then Jesse told me he had to leave in one more day to bring back the research to his fellow lab friends back in the city of Sandie go university. He was also sad to see me go. Hoping that we would meet again in the future. I was also sad to see him go as well. But just one more day to make it right! Then one of the frogs who were now one of my followers said. "Happy frog! One of the temples will be ready soon." That's when I was shocked to hear a temple being built also more of them as well. Jesse was also shocked as well. He then asked me "What's all this fuss about!" I didn't know but one of the frogs answered it for him saying "you see after Jesse came here happy frog completely changed our lives! Now that we are free for that fruit monster! Which was a god but decided to pass his genes onto Happy frog... We decided to built temples of her and leaking her soul to each one of the statues that are inside the temple. So you could say she's... immortal now. But the real reason there's so many temples built is because that Happy frog Is now considered a goddess she will produce fruit all over the village. And we will finally live in harmony with nature... Nature that has gave one of its greatest gifts to one which out of many!" I Then was amazed by how he said it making it sound like it was all worth it in the end. I then said to him "Wow that's awesome! Glad to hear that!" Jesse was also happy to hear that now that I was the ruler of the whole village now. Also now that I was ruler my house was now able to fit my massive weight through doors and all other sorts of things!

(Jesse's POV)
I was happy for happy frog now that she was ruler of the whole town. I could visit her if I wanted to! But I'll have to keep this civilized nation a secret from the whole world or it will be doomed by the government. after watching the temples being built I heard happy frogs stomach growl. Then all of a sudden a frog servant comes along with food saying "you hungry my queen?" She then says "yeah sure am!" Then the frog servant gives out an entire plate of fruits and vegetables. Then happy frog looks at me with joy saying with reason "Thank you Jesse you really saved our lives... without you we would've been dead already... But thanks to you we live with nature now..." she then leans down to give me a kiss on the check. I started to blush and say "oh it was no problem at all Happy frog!" I chuckled and I asked for food as well. Then another frog servant comes running with food saying. "Heard your food my king..." as he bends down on his knees and hands out the plants on top of him. I then say with a royal voice "thank you your service has been made." He then walks away with pleasure. I start to eat with happy frog. We both start eating with each other and I decided to put my hand on Happy frogs huge butt. "H-Hey what are you doing?" She asks me with a little blush on her face I then say to her "oh just making sure my queen is comfortable don't want her royal booty going cold do we?" She then heats up and says "well of course honey." She then puts her hand on my shoulder and we both continue eating our food.

(After eating)

We both finish our food and soon it started to get late then we both look at each other with sadness on our faces. She then leans on me with all her weight. All of her fat is leaning over me but I don't care all what matters is her feeling joyful with me she the looks at me. And whispers in my ears saying "you know we could get married if you want." I then look at her and I could make a decision due to me leaving tomorrow. I then sigh and look at her her cute face just made me tear up knowing I may not see her again... I then say to hear with sad tone in my voice "I... I don't know if i can get married to you what if the lab-" she then cuts me off saying "if we get married you could go under cover and not be noticed. But if we get married this can be historical!" I then realized the life I had back in sandie go was horrible because some of the people didn't care about anything or anyone. I then make the hardest but greatest choice in my life and I agreed to marry her. She then jumps in joy and hugs me tightly as if she'll never lose me ever again. She then looks at me saying "you know... after all that weight gaining and adventures we had together... I really could say your the only person I desire most in my life... we're perfect for each other!" I then say "yeah I guess we are." So... besides you leave tomorrow we could get married in the morning anyways. I then agree to that sense I'll have enough time to go back to the entrance and make it out. We then both head back to our large royal bed. We then both lay down next to each other but I could hear the bed creak under Happy frogs weight.
But then happy frog says "hey... mind giving me and belly rub and feed me. I didn't get full from that food that I ate on the ceiling."  I then agreed to get her food from the kitchen down stairs so I got up from bed and while opening the door I wave back at happy frog. And she waves back with a smile on her face. Anyways I head down the hall and head down stairs to the kitchen and see that there's so much food in the fridge. I decided to take the largest pack of food and bring it up stairs. When I got back to my room where Happy frog was waiting for me. I could see two large butt checks at the door and once I opened it a large gas cloud came out of her butt and she said "Hope you like the gassy goodness!" I then smell the gas cloud and surprisingly... it actually smelt good. I then ask happy frog was she was putting her large butt in my face and she said "well I can't keep my Kings lap cold do we?" I then suddenly hear the word "we" what does she mean b- but suddenly I could see Other piranha plants who were like daisy before but much fatter in size. I then started to heat up and my manhood started to show out of my pants. And the fat piranha lady's say "well girls looks like we got a man who's interested in us!" Then they start giggling and happy frog was giggling as well. They than began mushing and rubbing their huge belly's just to entertain me by this it started to get "my manhood" a little bigger... then they stopped and all of them ran up to me and started pressing each of their breasts up in my face which made me blush. They then said to me "liking this cutie?" I could' respond to them due to their thick hips and boobs got my attention. Then one of them pulled down my pants. Showing my underwear. I then blushed more and one of the other two ripped my shirt to reveal my chest and the other ripped my underwear off to reveal my "manhood". They than backed up and said "ready to meet your Queen?" I then realized that Happy frog was planing to have sex with me!  I then saw her with her huge weighted body walking up to me and she said "hey babe... like what you see?" I than began stunning. She giggled and said well Shawl we begin? I was about to say yes untold she turned around and said "your butt is waiting for you..." I then walked up to her huge rear end and I started to rub my face into it and it was completely comfortable. She then started to pass gas which started to make me a little dizzy and made me a totally different person and soon as I know it I got sat on and she said "ready for another round king?" I then felt my manhood up in her slimy bum but somewhere Elsa entirely I then began to black out while doing something entirely different.