Chapter two: A humongous god-like transformation

(Happy frogs POV)
"Oh great it's the next day.... just a bad sign" as I said worrying about what's about to happen to my friend today. But good thing I woke up before her. I then heard my stomach rumbling for some breakfast. I then said to myself "well gotta make some food today!" So I went to the fridge and grabbed some slime juice and potatoes from one of my neighbors I then poured the slimy juice into the wooden bowl and grabbed pieces of whole potatoes and pitted them inside the wood bowl and I walked over to the table and placed down my breakfast meal on the table and I said "time to eat!" So I grabbed my stone fork and spoon and started eating my breakfast meal.

(Friends POV)
I woke to hearing some strange noises but they weren't from inside the house... it was my body! I then looked at myself through the broken "mirror" which I now call from myself. I then noticed myself juicing up like a plant! I quickly ran over to the happy frog and started shouting in fear saying "HAPPY FROG WHATS HAPPING TO ME!!!" She then spat out her food in shock. She then quickly tried to clam me down and said in a fearful voice "w-w-we gotta warm the frog doctor!" She then notice my body and she said "your-your juicing up!" She then quickly grabbed my arm and we ran through the village but some of the frog villagers looked at us in shocked as if they never saw this happen before some of the males were looking at us but not in a attractive way but they were shocked as well. We quickly ran over to the doctors house and bashed into the door. The doctor looked at us and said in a angry voice "WHAT THE HELL! I BUILT THAT DOOR FOR AGES!" He then looked at me and said "omg.... what's happing here!?" My friend replies in a scared toned voice "She's juicing up like a plant! You gotta do something!" He quickly got his tools from his room and said "PUT HER ON THE OPERATING TABLE NOW!" I try to get on the operation table but I'm already huge. My friend quickly pushes me up onto the operating table. The doctor puts a special kind of mask filled with a type of mask that will make you fall asleep.

(Doctors POV)
I start feeling her body trying to find the sources where the bodily juices are making her expand through out her body. I then feel her head nothing. I then move up to her thighs sense females usually have the source on their thighs. But nothing again! I try to tell her friend where the source started. But before she responded. I heard stomach creating water like sounds and I say "gotta!" I then start to put in a special type of magical plant that will allow the patient not feel any pain. I then rub it all over her body and start my operation. I start to cut open her stomach but then before I could I saw mouth opening through the mask and see vines coming out of her and say "oh crap..." I then start to cut her stomach open and when i putted my hands to open her belly to open I saw a huge plant like egg inside of her and I say "oh god... that's disgusting..." so I grabbed to stone like knife and try to cut the vines off of her stomach walls and I manage to succeed the vines were bleeding out a liquid so I put in some tubes and plug it in the spots the bleeding was coming from. And I now I started to cut the shell off and I manage to and open it and I saw a biological plant breathing. It had sharp like teeth and it had plant like features almost if it was designed to spread and kill its victims... but I put the knife away and grab the tweezers and I grabbed it and put it on a large wooden plate. I then start to get rid of the vital juices out of her body and she started to turn back to normal. Her body became thin again and I get ride of what was left from the plant type shell. I then put her stomach back to together and sow it together so her skin can heal. I then take off her mask and she wakes up.

(Friend POV)
I wake up to see my body back to its normal state. I then look at happy frog and the doctor and say "thanks for removing that thing." He says "oh your welcome!" He then says he had an encounter with one of those things before and he says "DO NEVER! Go near those things ever again ok?" I then replied "ok.. I promise I won't." He then says "that's good..." I then say to my friend "well thanks for everything I'm gonna go back to my house now see ya!" I then get off the operating table and head home.