Chapter Ten: mind letting me stay Jesse? -final-

(Jesse's POV)
"W-What happened last night?" As I questioned myself with out any knowledge of anything I did yesterday night. I then heard a voice call out to me with sounded familiar to me which was happy frogs voice "Honey are you ok?" As I saw happy frogs huge food filled belly over my face which sweat was sweating down on my face. "Yeah I'm fine... did we had..." she then cuts me off with a cute voice "Well yes of course we did you silly!" I then questioned her what happened to me last night "did I knock out?" As I scratch my head out of confusion "well yes you did! After you had my little prize you kinda... fell onto the floor and you were cute while you were sleeping on the floor Jesse." I blushed as I said "w-well... thanks..." I then get up from the floor as I thought that Happy frogs belly was a little less fatter than when I saw it the last time I saw it. "Happy frog your belly is a little bigger than the last time I saw it..." she then gets out a little device as I then realized it was a strange thing that women take to see if they were Pregnant. But that's when I was surprised that Happy frog was pregnant! She then starts to cry with joy as she says "We're gonna have kids Jesse! Aren't you proud?" I start to fill up with joy as I start to get excited because I always wanted to be a father of two of five kids! "Omg... I-I'm gonna be a father?" She then nods as I run up to happy frog as I hugged her massive belly while she lets a small burp out. we then both start to wounded if we will even live long enough to see our kids grow up and have a family of their own. But of course happy frog will probably live longer than me because she has some of that god blood inside of her immune system. But we both then start talking and planning about how we should teach our kids to behave not be like anyone Elsa. We then start setting up the kids bedrooms and their own personal stuff they'll need while they start growing up into adults. Until I heard happy frog start to panic as she inhaled in and out in a really fast speed as she said "J-Jesse... I think the babies coming..." I also start to panic as I saw happy frogs water broke and start to drip out of her green shorts. I immediately run to get the car keys. As soon as I grabbed the car keys I can hear happy frog getting weaker and weaker by the minute as she loses her vision. I manage to grab her in time as I helped her to get to the car as we walked down the stairs. She couldn't fit inside the car so I pushed her from the behind and to make her fit inside of my car but I somehow she managed to get inside but with a few pressed out metal marks on my car. I run to the drivers seat as I got the keys out of my pocket to start the car "Come on! I need to go I have a woman who's about to deliver my future kids!" As I hit the car with my fists with frustration and anger. The car finally starts as I drive out to the road and race off to the nearest hospital just to make it in time. After a few painful minutes to hear happy frog cry in pain I got to the hospital as I ran inside as everyone looked at us as if they never saw this happen before. I call out to the doctors in fear as I said "SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!" I saw many people get up from the seats as they went to the  medication room to get someone informed about happy frogs pregnancy. We all then hear a group of doctors rush to our location as they said "Where is she!" As they locked around trying to find the "pregnant woman". But they finally find her as they say in shock "WTH is that! Is this your wife sir!?" I nod as I say "yeah.. she's an entirely different species an-" they cut me off as they grab happy frog and put her into the empty huge wheel chair as they say "Look no time for what in God's name she is just sit here until further notice!" As they take her into the emergency room I try to find a seat just to sit down in as everyone in the same room looked at me and said "sir... Is that your wife?" I nod as I say "yeah she is... I'm just trying to make sure she's ok sir..." some of them understood as what I was trying to say all though I was pretty scared what will happen to her. I finally get a seat as I sat down and thought of making a new partner to company me as well because I was thinking of making a lab just to experiment on some stuff later in the future.

(After 3 hours later...)

"What's taking so long for them to deliver my kids?" As I was frustrated and worried as I thought they didn't manage to get them out in time. I then heard one of the doctors inform me that I can walk in now and see my kids.
I get up from the seat as I put my phone inside my pocket. I walk to the emergency room to see happy frog holding three of little kids. I then saw happy frog smile at me as she said to me in my mind using one of her powers to talk to me.
"Jesse... we're a family now... we can live happily together... no one will hurt us anymore..." as I heard that it touched my heart as I started to fill up with tears of joy. I then broke down as I said "at least I'm a father now." Then one of the doctors came up to me as they said "sir it's ok just go back to your seat and when she's ready to get up again you will be happy again." I shrug it off as I got up and blow happy frog a kiss as she did the same back. I walk out to the waiting room and I guess wait for my cubby love to come outside.

(1 year time skip)

After one year has passed I'm a father of three kids and also having a extremely huge gassy wife. Some of my kids have their mothers powers but they are still getting use to it and getting stronger with their powers everyday. And at least happy frog is teaching them of their powers that she has. And at least I am teaching them some fun stuff as well. I also manage to create some inventions in my newly made laboratory down in the basement and some of the robots down their are working fine. But climate change is strangely getting worse and worse that each day that passes by. I am also starting to make some blueprints for a new robot companion which her name is called "Demones" she's gonna be something extraordinary and nothing that man has made before. But in a few years maybe happy frog has to evacuate to a new state so she and our kids won't die due to the climate changes that are happening to some parts of the world. But at least we're all still living life as a happy and great family.

-The end-