chapter three: A frogs new partner

(Jesse's POV)
After walking I thought me and happy frog were going back to my camping site but instead we walk up to her... village? But how!? Was she using her powers to cover the site up with trees? Who knows but I was shocked to see a village being roaming by other humanoid frogs like happy frog. Then she said "welcome to my village!" I then said "woah you got a good running town here." She then tells me "oh this whole town was just made 3 days ago before you got here!" I then was in a super shock after what she said I then replied with a shocked voice "THREE DAYS!?" She then looked at me and giggled and said "well our body's are still evolving so don't be shocked that all of us can talk. The I told her "so... now that you are a goddess... what are you gonna do?" She then looked at me and thinks. While she was thinking I looked at her massive body and said in my mind "woah she sure is hot..." I Then was about to touch her huge belly until I was caught off guard and she then grabbed my arm and said "you find me hot!" I was in a massive blush and I sighed and said "I do find you hot..." she then hugged me but her massive belly was all over me and i muffled. She the. Said "I could make you my partner... if you want?" I then muffled with a Yes making her sure that I would liked to be her partner. She then got excited and said "Yay!" She then carried me I blushed and said "why are you carrying me?" She the responds with a blush on her face "I don't want my partner going loss and getting wet!" I then said "well ok let's go to your village now." She then said "all right!" Then suddenly I saw vines going to her legs up to her waist and the vines let her ran at a fast speed and I was happy to see her using her newest ability to run at such a fast rate. When we got to the village I saw all of the frog villagers looking at us with a shocked expression on their faces. We eventually stopped and the vines let her go and returned to the swamp. She then waved at everybody and every single neighbor was a little scared but waved anyway. But one male frog made happy frog a little too pissed off and all of a sudden I saw some really different vines rapped around the male frog and his face started to turn purple. I then looked at happy frog and said "Happy frog stop!" She then snapped out of her mad state letter the poor male frog go. She then putted her hand over her mouth as if she had a bad feeling. All of a sudden all the neighbors started to get more frightened by the minute. I had to do something! So I ran in front of Happy frog saying. "WAIT! She's not that bad!" They looked at me with confusion. "Hey she almost killed him!" One of the neighbors said. I then said she was a goddess! Everyone was shocked to hear what I said. They all said "How do you know!" I told Happy frog if she could spawn fruits and vegetables out of her body and she said she can. So I let Happy frog have some space and she began to produce fruit all over her body. All of the neighbors were shocked to see her producing fruit over her entire body. They all cheered in joy. And ran up to hear picking each piece of fruit they could then I saw happy frog look at me and said "y-you could grab one if you like..." all though I was a bit hungry so walked up to her but something caught my eye... her rear end was producing way bigger fruits and vegetables! But none of the neighbors noticed it back there so she said "go ahead grab one..." she said with a flirty tone in her voice. I walked up to her rear end and I was about to pick a fruit when all of a sudden a vine picked me up and putted my face in front of her butt and she said "you like this... right?" I was blushing madly and said "yeah..." and suddenly she hid me behind her back and she said to her neighbors "alright! That's enough picking off of me for today!" They agreed and they decided to walk home. She then turned around and said "what's this?" She grabbed one of my dairy's and she unlocked it with her powerful vines and I blushed. Once she opened it her face went super red as if she was a tomato. She looked at me and said "y-y-you... like fat g-girls?" I then said while blushing more and more by the minute "yes..." she then put a smile on her face and giggled. She said "I like cute guys btw..." I then looked at her while blushing and started sweating by what she said. She then said with a flirty voice "let's head to my house... you'll like "it" when we get there... partner~❤️"

-End for chapter three-

(More chapters coming soon...)