Chapter six: The bigger... the better!

(Happy frogs POV)
After a few minutes later after Jesse requested me to become a BBW Goddess fatter than before I kinda like my newly formed butt, belly and of course my beautiful large breasts filled with delicious milk inside. I started to feel a bit more gassy more often due to my huge body storing all of my gases and fat just to be used later. While I was drinking every single soda can that Jesse had order a few days ago a it was sure a lot of cans that were extra delicious to taste and digest them. I then heard Jesse say "so hows your beautiful goddess booty coming along?" I blushed and looked at him and said while my body sweated all of the heat off my body "it's going re-uurrpe-ally great!" He then responds while smiling "that's great! I just hope those robbers from a few days ago don't find us..." he said with a little worry in his face. "We will be fine! They *Hic* w-won't find us Jesse!" I said with a positive tone. He then said to me with a ok tone "ok... Are your powers still working?" I then tried to summon one of my vines and it didn't work... "hey where are my powers?!" I said while freaking out. He then explains that we are in a city and it may have not many trees or grass so that's why my powers aren't working. He then pats my belly and says while blushing "at least you can crush them with all this body weight on you." I chuckled while letting out a small burp. He then responds to me while letting go of his hands off of my belly "you do have some training in battle... right?" I then nod my head letting him know I had some experience and I then started to explain to him while saying "we had some experience... while you were gone my frog servants gave me some battle skills in a bad situation. Thanks to my beautiful body that can probably crush a humans skeleton I have the ability to swing my butt at any target or person I can also let out a deadly fart which could suffocate a person and kill them instantly if I wanted to... I also can smash a person under my huge butt and crush them to the ground in the process." I then saw Jesse's face heat up while he said "c-crush? How do you do that?" I then smile at him and said while turning around "like this cutie..." I then jump into the air and then I suddenly fall to the ground with my belly and breasts facing down. I then hit the ground while it made a "SLAM" sound and hearing the ground crack and my body making sloshing sounds. I then noticed that Jesses face was under my huge breath while he muffled. It was very cute to see him under my breasts while he struggled to talk. I then said "Aww! Aren't you cute under there huh?" I could feel his hands trying to push me up but he couldn't. I then sigh and said "ok.. I'll let myself off now honey!" I then roll over to the side as I hear Jesse gasp for air while he said "OMG... finally I can breath!" I then saw sweat all over him while he said "ugh... now I know you can definitely defeat them now..." I giggle and said to him while blushing also smiling at the same time "this goddess got nothing to worry about!" I then tried to get up but I felled to the ground again and said "a little help Je-surrp-sse?" He then walks over to me and grabs my arm and says "ok I'm gonna lift you up in 3" while he was counting I could feel my stomach ready to blow its gases out in any second. "2... 1!" He then lifts me up back to my cubby feat. I then looked at Jesse letting out my gases while saying "oh my! Excess me!" I blushed madly while smiling I then heard Jesse say "yep... you could definitely defeat them!" I let out a giggle while saying "at least you have a huge protective wife to take care of Jesse!" He laughs and says "well that's true!" We then both feel like we're both being watch so we both look at the large window and then realized that no one was there. We both the shrug it off while I said "is your house... safe enough Jesse?" While I said with a worried tone in my voice "of course it's safe! Just at least they don't climb or find a way in!" I sigh and say to him "ok... I just need to know anyways..." I then sit down and continue to drink my soda that was leftover from my presentation of how I exactly defeat my enemies. I then see Jesse walk up to the TV to watch what was on for today. I smile and put my hand on my check while I said to myself "he's so adorable..."

(The robbers POV)
"Dude did you see that!" I said to my other robber friend with surprise. "Of course i did! She was massive!" I then saw both of our "manhoods" sticking up from our pants and we both say "you like her!" We both then slap our faces and I then say "dude we both like her... but how could we get to her without him seeing us?" He then takes out a gun and says "we kill him man! That's our only way to her!" I then put my hand on the gun pushing it down while saying "no no man! How about we rob them! They could have millions or trillions of money! We both could use it to our advantage!" He then gets an idea and says "how... how about we break in at night and unlock the door... and get into their secret vault if they have one... take whatever makes a woman immortal. We applie it to our gfs and make them bbw!" I then scratch my head and say "huh... that's not a bad idea mate!" We both the smile and let out a evil laugh. But then we hear someone say "WHOS THERE!" We both then say "crap!" As we ran to the spot we broke into and got the hell out of there as fast as we could. We got out as we took in many breaths as my friend said "man... we're gonna need a lot of back up I guess..." I then agree with him as we walked back to our main base where our other friends were. We eventually got there as we open the door... there was a few more people with money in there hands. "What do you want..." as one of them said in a threatening voice. "Guys! We found our perfect queen!" One of the guys then look at us and said "let me guess... you found someone skinny?" The group then laughs as one of them say "you guys are idiots!" I then told them to shut up as I took out a photo of who I was talking about. They then stopped laughing as they said "Who's that hot sexy woman?" I then told them her name was happy frog." They both then came up with a nickname for her and they nicked named her... "bbf" We both laughed and we then decided to come up with a plan to capture her and make her our very own big beautiful maid... "you know we could just take our guys and the helicopter just to get her and kill him you know..." that's when I got the prefect idea! "Perhaps we could... we would have to smash the defenses in the house. Also find out a way to get inside without being noticed by them you know." That's when we said to them "there is a way inside without being noticed but this is gonna be risky..."

-end of chapter six-