Chapter five: Can I get any bigger for you Jesse?

(Jesse's POV)
I woke up to smell something really bad from the kitchen as I heard some burps and farts coming from there. I then look to my right to see happy frog was gone... did she turn back to normal? I then get up and hear happy frog day "I got to get b-UURRRPPPP!-burigger for him!" I then walk very slowly to the door. I then open to the door to see happy frog very sweaty and somehow gain more weight. I eventually see the fridge wide open and the table filled with a bunch of opened sodas. I open the door while saying with a sexy toned voice "well someone's been over the limits..." I then saw happy frog look back at me and said "T-This is n-hic-not what you think Jesse! I just wanted to look be-urp-better for you!" I then sighed and said "your body is huge! Look at yourself happy frog!" I then saw her look back at her butt and she saw her bikini poking out of her shorts. She eventually madly blushed and said "I may have been over th-burppp-the limits Jesse!" She said with shocked. I then walk up to her and putted my hand over her obeyed butt and said "your butt feels so soft now happy frog! How many sodas have you drank?!" She then sighed and said to me "ummm about... 160 cans of soda..." I then said to her while my manhood began lifting up from my pant "your trying to look better I see that and... you look very sexy now happy frog!" She then blushed a little more and said "I'm glad your queens a bbw now!" I chuckle And said to her while walking back getting a better view of her "I may have a request happy frog..." I then said "you happen to have anymore sodas?" She then nodded and said to me while smiling and blushing "Can I get any bigger for you Jesse?" I Then said "hmmm... Well of course you can my big belly girl!"

-End of chapter five-