Chapter two: strange new drink...

(Happy frogs POV)
"Hey Jesse?" As I said to him with a smile. "Yeah?" He shouted as he was in another room. "Where do you keep those drinks at?" He the replied "oh those drinks! They are inside the fridge!" I The shouted to him "Thanks Jesse!" As he responded "your welcome Happy frog!" I then walk to the kitchen looking at the fancy way it looked. I then find the fridge and open it "oh here you are..." as I grabbed it off of the second shelf. I then felt as it was cold and a little wet as well. In a condition like this it surely must taste good! I then find a way to open it. It had a weird lever on top but I try to switch it open no luck. I then tried pulling it no luck again! I then said out of frustration "HOW DO YOU OPEN IT!" As I tried to squeeze it with my robotic strength. It then piped open I then had to think of a way to stop it before it could do anything Elsa! I then putted my mouth over the opening I could feel it pressing against my filling up checks but it then eventually stopped but I then had a bad feeling It would make me explode. So I muffled for Jesse to come out. He didn't answer so I walked to his room where he was. I then saw him putting his clothes away while he was humming to himself. I then muffled again. He then heard me again. "Huh? Happy frog?" He then turned around to saw that my checks were the size a two baseballs. "Let me guess... you tired to open it without my help..." I then muffled again with a yes. I then gave him a worried face to tell him what it could do to me. "Happy frog it will only make you a few pounds either would it make you explode... just swallow it..." I then swallowed the liquid all though it made a huge gulp sound. And when it hit my stomach it made a sloshing sound. "Wow... you must of really wanted that?" As he said while blushing. "Yeah I-" as I was about to finish my sentence I letted out a huge burp. "BBBBUUuUuRRrRrPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!" As I was burping it made the whole room shack. Making a few stuff fall off the shelves. "Ok... maybe you sould just drink one a day..." as he hits his face with his hand. I then giggle and say "well excuse me cutie..." I then heard him said to go laid down for a bit just to rest. I agreed and went to lay down for a while on the comfortable couch.

-End of chapter two-