2. Chapter one: Mind an invitation Jesse?

(Happy frogs Note)
It's almost been like a mouth sense Jesse left just to go save my people from the outside world... I kinda feel bad that he has to go live with the people outside. Although I do have everything! Like food mostly. Also having my new founded goddess like powers which of course saved me and my village also my closest friends. But I've been also getting not a lot of calls from Jesse lately for some reason... he said he would hook me up in about twos week but he didn't answer. What could he have been doing while away? But anyways I also been bored of tasting the old same swamp water that me and the villagers drink... well if does not make me gassy at all which is kinda good but.... I've missed how Jesse used to find me a little "Sexy" when ever I do that to his face mostly... but at least he's some where else in a better place outside of the village also the swamp it's self. Although... at least everything is finally at peace now that I'm now in control of everything now. The plants have evolved into none implanting beasts anymore but have became their own person and personality of there own now. We've also started to get along with each other now! We're kinda close to each other now sense we have now developed our own empires and made more advanced technologies of our own now. But something in me feels like it's been missing...
Could it possibly be Jesse that has left a hole inside of me dense he left just to get a false testing on the swamp just to save our lives for the great or good? Or was it because he didn't want me to get any fatter cause maybe I'll die o-of... cancer? But I'm a goddess how's that possible? But I've been the same size sense he left... that's the end of my little personal note!
------------------------

(Happy frogs POV)
"Where did I put those clothes!?" I said to myself in angry. I then hear one of my servants say "is something wrong my queen?" I then shouted "NO! It's just that I can't find my personal favorite green pants in here!" He then sighs saying "my queen I think it's in a special container." I then realized I did put it in my container. "Oh thanks for reminding me that my royal servant!" He then responds while leaving the room saying "oh no problem my queen!" He then shuts the door leaving me to my personal business. I then hear a ring at the table and realized it was... JESSE!!! I quickly putted my green pants on while running to the advanced phone and I finally pick it up. the phone then answers and then a second later I see Jesse beautiful face on screen. "Happy frog! I'm so sorry I didn't get to answer you!" I then blush and say "oh I-brp-It's no biggie cutie. How is it over there?" While leaning down on the table and letting him see my butt crack to let him know I still love him. "Oh it was good! I manage to buy something new you don't know about!" He then struggles to get the new "Thing" out of the box and show it to me. "A-And here we go! Tada!" I then say "what's that?" He then responds with a smile on his face "oh this is the newest coke! I heard it makes you super gassy for some reason... but I decided to save it for you if I come by!" I then say in joy "Oh how awesome! But Jesse didn't you give them the false test sample?" He then says while nodding up and down giving me a yes "well yeah! At least they don't realize it's a fake... yet! But I have some bad news... while I was leaving to the front door which was the exit. Some guy stops me and asks me if I saw any unpleasant sights lying inside of the swampy forest. I then say of course no but he sure was kinda of a idiot!" He then laughs as I laugh as well. "Hey Jesse... I wanted to ask if I could come over to your house tomorrow morning?" He then gets a little worried and says "uhhh... I don't know happy frog... what about your people? Aren't you the only good source around there?" I then replied with a little unconcerned emotion "well... uhh I guess so... I mean... they did make the other females take my place all though taking a food sample off of me... so I guess it will be fine!" He then sighs and says "oh great! That's good! Hey happy frog? You do remember I like farts and big... you know..." He then chuckles and blushes a little. I then give him a smile out on the camera and say "oh you want to see how my bum is doing without you huh?" I then turn around and say while blushing "I also got new green shorts... do they make my butt look big?" He Then stammers saying "o-oh n-no no! They don't at all happy frog!" I then just giggle knowing it does. "You want to see what's under it huh... don't you? He then says "sure of course my sexy frog lady." I then blush more and say "ok sweetie here comes the good stuff for ya!" I then pull down my green pants to show a bikini covering My giant big green juicy booty... I then hear him moaning saying "oh... yeah that's the good stuff~❤️" I then pull my green shorts back up and turn around saying "all right that's enough dirty cutie..." He then laughs and says "oh I'm not that dirty happy frog you know that!" I then say "oh yeah sure you aren't!" I then lean down again just to face Jesse through the screen. "But wait Jesse... how are you gonna get me through without me being seen by anyone out there?" He then says "hmmm you got a point there... I could hook up-No.... well sense you are huge and all... you could blend in as a fuel tank..." I then blush saying "wait... what kind of fuel? He then giggles and says "a gassy one silly! " I then blush a little and say ok fine let's do this!" He then says ok and gets his stuff ready to pick me up. He then waves bye as I do the same. He then shuts the hangs up and we both start getting dress for my big ride! I then call up my special clothe makers and scientists to come up and help me get dress in a camouflaged suit. I then hear them running up the stairs with my suit saying "we're coming out queen!" They then open the door as they open the case with a flew pictures of what I could camouflage into. "Ok our queen we are almost down just a few presses there and there!" I could feel al my fat being pressed inside the suit just to fit. "One last huge spot to go!" As one of my frog servants said while trying to push my huge bum in. They both manage to fit my giant butt inside of the sit as they zip it up completely. "Ok my queen... he's the button to camouflage into anything you desire." I then say "thanks servants you may leave now." They then bow and pick up there things and leave my room. I then couldn't hold in anything Elsa much long as my belly and bum starch out in both sides. "Ug-urp-h... finally!" As I said with relief. "Oh wait my phone!" I then run to the table to grab my phone as I start to pack up my important things for the invention over at Jesses house. "Hey servants!" They both then look at me and say "yes our queen?" I then replied "take care of my stuff and the villagers for me ok?" They both agree and go tell the others to do the same as well. I then open the advanced doors to my massive house as I leave and say "I guess I won't be seeing you for some while." I then start using my plant like vines to let me slide across the floor fast as they grab and lead me to the other.