Chapter four: The Female piranha plant

NOTE: This piranha plant is Not from super Mario series!

(Happy frogs POV)
When we got to my house I noticed myself that I was bigger than the door itself! When I realized I had the abilities I instead tried to fit through the door that I once fitted through. But then I i was almost about to walk through the door until I got stuck through the doorframe...
I struggled to get my huge butt inside the house but it was just too big to fit inside the doorframe but I asked my little partner if he could push me inside of my house. But I could hear him from outside saying "what a huge butt..." I then felt his hands on my butt and with a little anger I yelled from inside saying "HEY! Get your dirty hands off my butt!" But then that's when I had an idea... a "Gassy" idea. I then suddenly felt my belly bloated up like a balloon and then I heard my stomach rumbling. Then I heard Him say "happy frog what's that noise?" I then chuckle and said "find out." I then could feel myself fart at any moment. I couldn't hold it anymore and decided to pass gas. But this gas was oddly powerful and I could feel my checks jiggling while I was farting but I could hear some wind to it. But then I heard someone screaming outside while being blown away by my powerful fart.

(Jesse's POV)
All of a sudden I see happy frog getting ready to pass her powerful gas then I started to back up. Worrying what would happen if I stood in her way she was going to pass gas. But all of a sudden I was blown away but her powerful fart launching me into the deeper parts of the swampy forest. I was screaming for my life as I could see the frog villagers see me flying away from the village. I Then started to see the whole forest while saying "A whole Other world..." but then soon after I saw myself falling from the sky and I started to scream in fear again . But then I stopped and was ready to aspect my death. But then all of a sudden... I fall into a pair of two large green balls. I opened my eyes and see myself in a pair of... breasts? I then saw she was wearing a purple bra. I than heard a cute voice behind me say "OH how did you get their!" I than look back and saw the most beautiful plant ever. She was a some sort of plant that had a mind of her own. She then said with embarrassment "ummm... I'm so sorry that your in my... you k-know!" I than saw her blushing and I said to her "you look so... beautiful!" She then looked at me with a smile and said "oh thanks... No one ever called me beautiful before..." she than realized that I was still in her breasts and said to me with a flirtatious voice "you find it comfortable in there?" I then responded to her "yeah it's kinda warm in here." I then remembered that monster saying "I can implant you if you come across any of my food sources!" I then realize that sense he was gone now what hat happy frog was the new ruler of the swamp. I guess the plants found a way to form themselves into feminine body's. I then asked her a question "how are you alive? I thought you were those kinds of plants that implant people with your eggs?" She then snapped back into reality answering my question "O-Oh I'm alive because now that my master is gone and that i can't implant anyone anymore I decided to get out of the ground and form myself a new body." I then said to her with a look of surprise "wow... so what about your other implanting plants that were nearby?" She then responded "oh they also did the same thing as I did... but there were perfectly formed but for me... I may have mutated into a hideous ugly plant with such large amounts of weight on me..." I then felt sad for her as if she told me she was a monster the whole time... "your not ugly... You look like I could cuddle a plant like you!" She then looks at me and blushed and said "at least you find me attractive..." she then puts her hand behind her head scratching it. I then saw it was getting dark and said "we should be getting to your house right now." She then agreed to held home she than ran fast I could feel her breasts squishing me as they jiggled along with her running. We then make it to her cave with was her home. She then said "I know it made not be that much but it'll keep you safe." I then start to get cold and shiver. She then looked at me with her hand on her mouth as she saw me getting colder by the minute. She then Carries me inside her cave and sets me down on the ground. I than realized that I still had my backpack on me. But as I was gonna grab my fire starter kit. She then sits on me! with her larger butt than happy frogs. I then started to feel myself heat up while blushing. She then looks back and sees me. And says "like it there?" I then respond "y-yeah..."