Mabel's Guide to Stickers

Mabel was sitting in a chair in the triplets' bedroom, where Dipper was reading a book in his bed, and Mara was creating an invention on the floor.

The only thing that was completely out of the ordinary was the fact that Mabel's hair was shaped like some sort of bird, with several clothes hangers stuck inside it.

"And that concludes Mabel's guide to hair-topiary!" she said cheerfully to the camera, as she snapped the scissors open and shut in her hand.

Dipper and Mara both looked up from what they were doing.

"What is it?" said Dipper, a look of skepticism passing over his face.

"It's an ostridge" Mabel replied. "It's clearly an ostridge."

She reached upward towards the hair ostridge's mouth, and pulled it forward to make it look like it was opening its beak.

"Caw Caw!"

Mara sighed, got up from the floor, and started to make her way out the door.

"I'll go get the razor."

"Today, Mabel's guide to...stickers!"

Mabel was back in the attic, Dipper had gone back to reading, and Mara was nowhere in sight, but this time Mabel's hair was back to normal, and she was holding a brown book in her hands.

"Throughout history, stickers have been the great backbone of civilization" she said to the camera.

"No they haven't" said Dipper in the background, not putting down his own book.

Mabel ignored him, and opened her own book to show to the camera.

"The ancient Greeks used leeches for stickers!" she said, showing the picture of a Greek man covered in leeches. "The more leeches you had, the cooler you were!"

"Nope! Not true!" said Dipper, as his sister flipped through the book once again.

She held up a page with a picture of an Aztec warrior to the camera.

"The ancient Aztec's chest skull was the modern equivalent to today's...orange you happy, mon?"

Mabel held up a sticker of a Jamaican orange with sunglasses and dreadlocks.

Dipper finally put down his book and looked at his sister.

"Yes, Aztec war paint was exactly like a rasta orange" he said sarcastically. "Mabel, have you ever read a history book?"

Mabel suddenly pointed to Dipper, and yelled:

"Edit it out!"

To the camera, Dipper suddenly disappeared from view.

Mabel then grinned, and snapped several times.

"Edit! Edit! Edit!"

Each time she did so, more stickers were added to her face, until she finally looked back at the camera.

"Cut away!"

Mabel was now holding up a book that was labelled "Sticktionary" to the camera.

"Let's take a look at my personal Sticktionary!" she said, as she opened the book, displaying the stickers proudly for the camera to see.

"Stickers fall into several distinct categories" she said, pointing to the first page of stickers. "Puffy stickers"

Soos's hand brushed over the stickers.

"So soft!"

Mabel flipped to the next page.

"Googly eye stickers."