Mabel's Guide to Fashion

In the Mystery Shack, Mabel coughed as smoke was wafting through the air from the remains of half an exploded television, and scattered across the table were several green glow sticks.

Her hair was sticking up in all sorts of angles, and there was black ash all over her face from the explosion.

But despite the circumstances, she looked back at the camera with a wide grin on her face.

"I'll definitely never be allowed to do that again!" she said cheerfully. "Thanks for watching Mabel's guide to home pyrotechnics!"

She then leaned against the table with both arms.

"See you next time!"

A wave of electricity surged through her hair, and she yelped as the electricity travelled up her body.

"Today, Mabel's guide to...fashion!"

Grenda was now taping Mabel as she showed off several of her own sweaters to the camera, and Grenda was adding in her own commentary.

"The sweater! The attitude!"

The two of them were now in the triplets' bedroom, and Mabel was strutting in a white sweater with a green bow tie around her neck, and a pair of pink sunglasses over her face.

She walked right past Dipper, who was sitting on his bed with a pair of sunglasses on his face as well.

"So, wait, what do you want me to do?" he asked in confusion.

"Flip up your glasses" Grenda whispered back, trying to talk as quietly as she could.

"Uh, like this?"

Dipper flipped the shades off of his sunglasses, revealing his rather confused eyes looking at his sister.

Oh yeah!

Mabel was now sitting in a chair by herself in the bedroom, looking excitedly at the camera.

"Guess what it's Mabel!" she said with a rush of words. "Everyone wants to look as amazing as me, but most people don't have time for fashion in their busy day to day lives."

She then hopped out of the chair and onto the floor.

"That's why I've created..."

Suddenly, Candy and Grenda popped out into the camera's view, both of them were holding rather large makeover kits.

"...flash makeovers!"

Mabel turned the camera so that Soos was in sight. He was sitting in the sofa chair in the living room, sipping a mug of coffee. He didn't suspect a thing.

He smiled when he noticed the three girls.

"Hey guys, what are you-"

"Grenda hold him down!"

Mabel and Grenda both sprinted into the room, and Grenda lunged at Soos, knocking the chair backwards as she pinned him down.

Soos screamed and kicked helplessly as the two girls took out their make up supplies and started to get to work.

When the two girls were finally done, Soos was wearing a long blonde wig, a white pirate shirt with a fancy black olden day vest, and extremely tight pants. To top it all off, his eyes were smeared with mascara, and he was holding a glass ball in one hand.

"These pants are so tight, I can't move!"

Mabel and Grenda finished packing their supplies back into the bags, turned around, and ran out the door to some more unsuspecting victims.