54. Kisses Under The Rain

Aaron

This was the first time I have watched her laugh and for me, it's the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. The way her eyes crinkled, her nose scrunched up and her wet hair stuck to her face, it made my heart flutter with all the emotions I didn't know I had.

I knew that if I didn't kiss her that moment, I'll die. Her laugh died down when she watched me staring at her intently. My eyes fell to her lips and I gulped, the red hue of them pulling me with an invisible cord.

I expected her to run back to the shore but when she closed her eyes, I realised that she wanted me to kiss her too. So without wasting any time, I leaned towards her and attached my lips to hers, tightening my hold on her waist.

Her lips felt really soft and nervous under mine but as the kiss turned more passionate, her hesitation faded out. My hands that were already holding her waist were now encircling it while her hands were supported on my shoulders.

Angling her neck, I deepened the kiss. My tongue entered her mouth and I traced each nook and corner. Her tongue tried to fight for dominance at first but then she slowed down and let me take over.

Despite the coldness of water, my whole body felt heated up. There was a constant pull in my stomach, waiting to be calmed. Holding her cheek with my other hand, I ran my other hand through her wet curls.

Momentarily breaking the kiss, I pulled her up in my arms and guided her thighs around my waist. Once again, I attached my lips with hers and walked towards the shore.

I felt raindrops over me but that didn't stop us. Under the light rain, we sat down on the wet sand with her on my lap. No voices could be heard from around us and that's exactly what I needed, no distractions.

"Aaron." she whispered my name, her voice deeper than usual.

"Clara." I whispered back against her lips, peppering soft kisses on her cheeks.

"Aaron.... The rain." she said. The speed of rain increased and large, wet drops fell on our heads like stones. Over us, the clouds rumbled loudly, producing a frightening noise.

"Ugh." I groaned, pulling apart. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips swollen, enough to make me drown in desire.

Putting her aside, I stood up and urgently picked up our belongings. She helped me by picking up the mobile phones and important items and we both rushed towards the parked car. Putting everything inside the back seat, we slid on the front and let out a deep breath.

A chuckle escaped my lips once we were inside. I caught a glance of her, the after effects of our kiss were still visible on her face. She caught me looking at him and smiled shyly in response.

"You shouldn't drive in this weather." she said and I nodded. "But we can't spend the night in this car."

"There is a cheap motel by this beach. Should we spend the night there? I asked and after some pondering, she said yes.

I drove carefully to the motel which was two minutes drive from here. It wasn't anything big, just a small house for those who had to spend the night at the beach and they couldn't afford the four star hotel near the starting point of the beach. The hotel was definitely a better option but it was almost ten minutes away from this place and I didn't want to take a risk.

Stopping the car in front of the motel, we rushed inside to save ourselves from the water. The inside of this place was worse than the outside. Even the door felt like it was corroded. The walls were painted with a layer of dirt and there was a grumpy looking man standing on the counter.

"How much for two rooms?" I asked the man.

He cast a calculative gaze on both of us and then smoked a cigarette. "200 bucks for one, 400 for two."

"Four hundred dollars to spend a night in this place. Are you kidding me?" I scowled at the man.

"Take it or leave it." he rolled his eyes and scratched his chin.

Cursing under my breath, I pulled out my credit card and gave it to him.

"I don't take credit cards. If you have cash, give me otherwise leave." he replied nonchalantly. I gave one look to the heavy rainfall and then sighed.

Pulling out my wallet, I counted how much money I had. In the haste today morning, I forgot to take much money with me. At the most, I had three hundred dollars with me which was more than enough for a small picnic.

"Can you take 300 instead. I'll compensate the rest later." I requested him in the softest voice possible.

"Give me 400 for two rooms or leave." he growled.

My hands itched to punch him but right now we needed this son of a bitch.

"Just take one room." Clara said from my side.

I once again counted the money and when I didn't found any, I listened to her advice and threw 200 dollars at her. He threw a condescending glance towards both of us and gave us the key.

Cursing once again under my breath, I gripped Clara's fingers and we both trudged towards the room.

"There is just one bathroom for everyone and don't shit yourself if the floor creaks." he called from behind us.

"What a rude piece of shit!" I said once I entered the room. It was smaller than the smallest bedroom I had seen and he just charged us 200 dollars for that. The floor actually creaked under our weight and the broken glass of the window just added to the pleasure. As far as the light was concerned, the concept of that seemed foreign to this place.

"Don't worry. It's just one night." she said and walked towards the window, running her fingers through her tangled hair.

"Hmm." saying, I turned around and stripped out of the shorts that I was wearing. I heard a gasp from behind me which came from Clara obviously.

"Do you want me to go to bed with wet shorts?" I turned around and she clenched her eyes. Chuckling at her reaction, I pulled the extra shorts I brought from the bag and slid into it.

Once I told her that I was decent, she opened her eyes and frowned. Shrugging, I pulled the extra shirt from the bag and threw it towards her. "You should change if you don't want to get sick."

While she stared at the shirt hesitantly, I jumped on the bed and rested my back against the headboard. Thankfully, the blanket was comfy and the bedsheets were clean.

"Close your eyes." she said and turned around to change. For a brief moment, I closed my eyes but then I don't know what came over me and I took a small peek by opening eyes to small slits.

Pervy much?

She took off her top, leaving her bare back gleaning in the moonlight. A drop of water left her hair and ran down the smooth curve of her back, stirring my insides. I wet my lips as a certain part of my anatomy immediately reacted to her heaventy beauty.

As she leaned down to take off her pants, I closed my eyes again and only opened when she asked. The sight of her in my loose white T-shirt caused a tug in my stomach and I groaned intrernally at the night which was going to be longer than I had expected.

_______________________

;)