1.1

Churi's pov,

Arriving at the Mission World, I was in daze was staring at a small circular face of a girl. As my vision cleared, I saw the girl's face full of dirt, clothes ragged and rough, all dirty. Her hair is also dirty with a piece of dry wood stuck on her hair, holding the her bun-styled hair.

"- Xiao Lu are you okay? Those mean nobles! We could only cower and hide! Sorry to wrong you,"- the girl said agitated. I stared down and saw my small rough hands, bleeding from the scratches. It throbs in pain too as the little stones got stuck between skin.

"System 999, Send the plot, missions and my identity now"

[Yes Host, Youre inside a lower grade Cultivation world where the female lead wielded up strength and power, conquering the distant lands of the surrounding countries.

The Female lead is the kid infront of you, Ping Huatian, a talent that was discovered by the random testing of the largest and most powerful sect of this Country: Fire Pheonix Sect. She had a small younger brother but that person wasn't welcomed by the Sect elders-or even the disciples because he has no core and no talent, throwing away his small body to the forest to get killed in the wilderness. FL didn't know that her little brother who was "in an intense training to get stronger" died a miserable death as she shine the brightest among every disciple from the competitions each year to battle against other sects.

She met ML there, a warm, excited and cheery person who loves to fool around. When they met outside the competition, he didn't leave a good impression on her mind, but when they met in the competition face to face, she recognized his true strength and became close friends with him.

Fighting fierce battles, Slaughtering monsters and grabbing treasures along the way, that's Fl and Ml's daily activities as their love grew and blossomed. It wasn't until their love was tested: They arrived at another continent and met face to face a pair of villainous siblings: A strong and handsome General from a Wealthy and Noble Clan acting as the right hand of the emperor there and a beauty that could destroy EVERY country that is famous far and wide for her creative and otherworldly beauty and arts.

These two siblings, hindering everything the FL and ML do inside their country, trying to sow discords and creative waves of negativity and doubt- was in the end, hopeless and fell into the couples' scheme, Creating an opening for FL to Kill the emperor. Once a small brown sparrow, grabbed a high branch and transformed into a PHEONIX!

And they live happily ever after (A/N: B*******!(o`゚皿゚))

Your identity here is the unfortunate younger brother of the FL. I'm sorry host to have wronged you but this time, fate will play with us,

(System 999 knew that Host doesn't like being related to the heaven's pair at all! He developed an unhealthy habit that will be revealed in later chapters)

MISSION:

☆DEFEAT FL FROM EVERY COMPETITION
☆BREAK ML
☆KILL FIRE PHEONIX SECT

SIDE TASK:

☆LIVE A GOOD AND RICH LIFE
☆BULLY THOSE WHO WILL DO TO YOU
☆PRACTICE DEMONIC CULTIVATION
☆KILL ONE THOUSAND AVERAGE CULTIVATORS]

I clenched my bloody fists and stood up from my sitting position, walking towards the end of the line for the testing. Many nobles- adults and child, sneered and spout nonsense to wrong me and denounce me as a beggar, person with no home, unruly and uncultured. Being the FL that she is, my "sister" stood up and defended me, earning everyone's sneers and hatred.

"System 999, give me a core"

[Item purchased, sending to Host's body.... Complete.]

When its my turn, I unhurriedly took my bloodly right palm towards the crystal ball, eyes shinning a mischevious light as I watched the disciples and the elder of the Pheonix Sect get agitated from my imprint on the ball.