1.7

LAST UPDATE FOR THE DAY! YOURE WELCOME EVERYONE! I'LL BE SILENT AGAIN SO SORRY AND HAVE FUN *WINK WONK* | ᐕ)⁾⁾

Three years passed...

The smell of something sweet, sex and alcohol filled the enclosed brothel. Chiru was leaning on a couch as three beauties closely served him. Their on flimsy light colored robes that shows too much skin, their hair all in exquisite styles their faces are very alluring. Serving a 160 cm male whose wearing a loose black robe with golden threads, his hair in a messy ponytail and his face very handsome with an evil-charm reflecting. His body is muscular, skin pale as fine jade. Eyes sharp like a dragon, lips as red as blood. Women find him the Epitome of God himself.

Once a week he would leave the brothel, enchant some good looking noble ladies and get them hooked inside the brothel. Those nobles' family were left without a refute because they know that the owner of the hotel is the criminal who killed and demolished the Fire Phoenix Sect. Why didn't the Emperor move? Well, Chiru already deal with that maggot and everything is under his control.

"System, Story Progress?"

[Story Progress is stuck in 80%

MISSION:

☆DEFEAT FL FROM EVERY COMPETITION 95%
☆BREAK ML 0%
☆KILL PHEONIX SECT 100%

SIDE TASK:

☆LIVE A GOOD AND RICH LIFE ✔
☆BULLY THOSE WHO WILL DO TO YOU✔
☆PRACTICE DEMONIC CULTIVATION
☆KILL ONE THOUSAND AVERAGE CULTIVATORS 99%]

Chiru just shrugged and resume on his daily activities.

Tonight, Chiru selected a seductive beauty to warm his bed. She is very enchanting: Blond hair, oval face with Phoenix eyes and butterfly lashes, slender body, big breast and nicely shaped ass and skin so smooth and white like silk.

"Beauty, tonight you'll get the most pleasure you'll never forget."- Chiru purred and pull the beauty towards him, helping her strip out of her flimsy clothes.

"How should I call you?"- The lady asked him as she spread the robe off his shoulders and letting it cascade down his waist.

"Hmm... just call me "Daddy" isn't it more intimate, Baby girl?"- he asked her as he took a goblet with wine and shared the contents with her.

"D-Daddy.. isn't that embarrassing?"- The girl asked him but her actions said otherwise. She was boldly skimming through his abs, her parted legs rubbing against his clothed manhood and her lips tracing kisses and hickeys on his neck.

"Baby girl, don't get too excited. The night is still young, and I haven't had my fun,"- after Chiru said that, he smashed his lips to hers and massaged her perky ass. The girl moan and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Everything was hot and tingling, leaving Chiru muddle headed with lust and pleasure.

"Daddy, Come on and go inside~"- Chiru's irises shrink as he stare at that pink and wet flower the lady have.

"You... you're such a tease you baby girl!"-  Chiru wasted no time to have some fun, but before he could-

-SLAM!-

"W-what the-?"

Chiru fell to the side of the bed, eyes staring at the girl with wide eyes as she giggled like a little girl and open the window. She didn't even bother to cover herself when two males went inside the room.

"System!"

[YES HOST?!]

"Give me a potion! Stat!"

[On i-]

"Don't bother Chiru, It won't help you,"- Chiru's eyes widened as he stare at the person garbed in silver.

"I-Its you?"- he asked shocked, the other person smiled and took him to his embrace, a whisper that could only be heard by him before a pressure on his nape made him faint.

"I told you I'll find you"

[[[[SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE! (´;ω;`)]]]]