NEW 2.0

When the Mischievous System came back with an upgrade and the list of missions for the next world, his ten years old cute appearance matured slightly, where some of his baby fats on his cheeks, arms, and legs lessened, but his system still looks more cute and handsome so he doesn't care too much.

He visited the hell space of his Host and saw the whole infinite floor of the space was covered in motor oil. He actively searches for his Host who turned the once neat Hell Space into a gloomy junkyard covered in motor oil, robot spare parts and chipped killing instruments.

The A.I. of the Hell Space, although it was not built with any emotion, almost cried in joy when it saw the system and could finally see the light from the gloomy days it spent with the Host!

"System 999, The Host is located at the last room,"- The A.I. cleared a path for the small body of the system to navigate his way towards their Host. A.I. was programmed to transfer a copy of the results of the Host's progress directly to the system and the System could only sympathize with the A.I. of the Hell Space. Although its resource is abundant and infinite, It felt extremely shaken when the Host repeatedly ruined its creation the whole period. 

When the system opened the door of the room, he peeks inside and saw the Host sharpening his blunt dagger, a thoughtful expression lingers in his face. He knocked on the door three times before approaching his Host enthusiastically.

"Host! The system is back~"

Chiru looks down and puts the weapon away before turning to his small system who eagerly showed his earnest longing.

"Finally done? I was so bored I almost died,"- Chiru said lazily while petting the head of his small system. The system can't help but give a happy chuckle, cheeks flushed and eyes shining brightly.

"Host! I have a present for you! This time, the duration of our stay in each world will diminish and we will work in full vigor and blood lust! Supervisor 99 specifically told us to find and deal with the illegal world-hoppers first before destroying the heaven's pair to not cause any major damage to the mission worlds,"- System said to him, Chiru carried his small system out of the hell space and put him on the bed.

"Then wait for me to finish a quick shower, then we go,"- He said and the system nodded. After a while, he finished up and System gave him a brief summary of the plot.

"Film King Gerard Stone has been the most famous international actor of Huaxia since five years ago, his demeanor is clean, fresh, and a lively gentleman. Film Queen Emerald Sylvia became the most famous actress in Huaxia for over three years, Her appearance is cold, aloof, and charming like an ice queen. 

The story focused between the two's entanglement and the raise of their popularity with the great help and influence of the silent Tyrant,  

When the illegal world-hopper showed up, the two agencies went up to the sky unparalleled, although the Invisible tyrant is still unperturbed and not bothered by this. Our mission is to drag down that extra and kill him and take revenge on heaven's pair.

There are three possible suspects and only one illegal world hopper. We will destroy these three and kill them if necessary."- System said and Chiru nodded.

"So it's in modern time now, good, I feel awful going in and out of the past."- Chiru said and told his system to show the task missions

[ WORLD MISSION TASK: KILL THE ILLEGAL WORLD-HOPPER-  50,000 pts.

Main Mission: Ruin the Heaven's pair- 10,000pts

Side Tasks: Kill those who bully you (limit: 100)- 5,000pts]

Before the transfer to the Mission World, System bounced in the bed and jump into Chiru's arms. Chiru's eyes widened a bit as he caught his small system.

"System? Why did you do that?"- He asked as he felt the small arms around his neck and his face burying against his shoulder.

"System?"- Chiru was bewildered as he pats his small head.

"S-System... System gained the "emotions" Host, It feels so overwhelming... I feel scared,"- System mumbled and held Chiru tight.

Chiru blinked and look at his small system. He looks like ten years old, but his knowledge is vast and now he acquired emotions... this is bothersome.

"System, in the next mission worlds you could experience hardship, hate, envy, and betrayal. I don't want you to face those negative emotions but you must face them at all costs. Only then you could see who is sincere and who is not, who genuinely cares for you, and who wants to trick and use you. Those worlds are vast, some are pure-hearted, some are dark and scheming... Can you do it?"- Chiru asked him and put his down the ground.
The system looks up to him with a teary pair of eyes.

"T-Then... Host! Y-You'll let me stay with you as a person?! Not a system?!"- System was shock and his expression already changed to giddy and excitement.

"Wait a minute, I'm just asking you if you can handle that negativity... why did it come to you following me as a person?"- Chiru asked surprised with a raised brow.

"Host! HOST! MY GOOD AND AWESOME HOST! MY HANDSOME AND POWERFUL HOST! Please let this system go with you as a person! I promise I'll behave!"- The system said and acted cute and lovely while hanging on Chiru's pants. Chiru look up and asked his ancestors:

'Exactly why can't I yield to cuteness? I'm ashamed!'

Chiru looks down and saw System's puppy eyes directed at him.

'Ugh! So cute!'

"When did you learn to hone your skills on selling meng?"-Chiru can't help but ask and took System to his arms.

"Hehehe! I learned it from my other system friends, She's System 85 or also known as "Selling Meng System!"- The system said and cheered. Chiru look up the second time and sighed to his ancestors.

'I am not cursed to carry such a cute system right? Look at him! Look closely! He's so pure like an angel... Then I remembered he's a mischievous system and turns into a cute devil... sigh, I like it,'- Chiru's inner thoughts were cut short when System took his attention again.

"So Host! Can I go too? Please? Pleaseeeeee I'll be good! I'll be very very helpful!"- System pleaded and look at him with teary eyes.

'My good lord he is so cute!' Chiru could feel his heart getting pierced with sweetness! 

"*cough* Fine, Let us go to the next mission world and kill those pests."- Chiru said and System cheered happily.

"Let's go! To the 51st Mission World of my awesome handsome Host!" and with that, they both transferred to the mission world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------