1.3

AUTHOR HAS SOMETHING TO SAY:

"IF YA'LL AUNTIES AND UNCLES ARE BELOW 18, PLEASE KINDLY RUN OFF AND DON'T READ ARC 1 OF MISCHEVIOUS SYSTEM BECAUSE!

AUTHOR!
WILL!
DEFINITELY!
RUN WILD WITH CHIRU AND NOBODY! I MEAN NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO REPORT US! (ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

AND I WILL CONFESS AUTHOR WILL DEFINITELY LET YOUR EYEBALLS FALL FOR MY NEW AND EXTRAORDINARY WRITING ATM.

EXCLUSIVELY HERE IN MISCHIEVOUS SYSTEM!

NO REPORTINGS! I'LL SUE!
(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

The next following days, a turbulent came to the town. many families, beggars at streets, even nobles and the shops are all in a dilemma. 

There was a bunch of bandits from the west side of the country, boldly stealing and harming the people of their city in broad daylight! The local guards and even the imperial guards were clearly oppressed by this bunch of bandits.

"HAHAHA! Do you all still dare to mess with us, the Scorpion Sect of the West? hahaha! A bunch of idiots and low grade people! che! There's not even one good person whose powerful enough to kill me! Li Kaishu!"- The arrogant, ugly, and rough looking, six feet three person, disdainfully throw his sharp and menacing glares at the people whose trying to hide and cower away from their group in the middle of the wide road.

"You idle fools! still dawdling there? Hurry up and kidnap the good looking girls here at this city!"- The others hurriedly nodded and left to run around and opens every door that were tightly close.

[Host...]

"Yes System 999?"- I asked as I leisurely hang around the large maple tree, its eaves hidden me from the people's sight.

[You won't play hero right? You will play the vicious villain and take all the riches like always from our past mission worlds?]- System 999 asked while looking at me from the hologram screen flashing from my palm. My hand was resting on my knee as i gaze at his cute anxious face. My brows furrowed as I poke him with my other hand's finger. he winced and look at me aggrieved.

"You seem to forgot, System 999, your host is the most vicious and well known person from all the past mission worlds regardless if I'm  in the cannon fodders', villains' or other kinds of characters' bodies. Stop fidgeting, your Host isn't a weakling getting converted by some measly and two-faced dogs."- I said with a hint of cruelty and viciousness on my voice.

[That's good host! System is now at ease! Just please don't get killed by accident or you do that accident while the heaven's pair are still alive okay? Please don't be restless! System will cry!]- System 999 said anxiously and pout in front of me. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"Ai? There's a kid up there in the maple tree!"- My eyes sharpened as I sit still in the branch, waiting for their movements.

"You idiot! Nobody is there! How come your eyes are suddenly bad? Come and let's go! Boss Li might reward us for the beauties we caught!"- and the two idiots run off. I arched a brow and watched them leave, before looking back at my cute little system whose crouching down and drawing circles on the floor. His face have an obvious sulking and aggrieved expression, lips pouting and thin brows furrowed close together. He must've hid me from those pests' sight.

"Why are you in that corner and sulking System 999? Did someone bully you?"- I asked with a hint of laughter in my voice. He turned to me with watery eyes and sulk even further.

[System haven't seen Host in a child's body! And earlier Host just smiled his first genuine smile! Yet system was too late and those rascals came and ruined my perfectly good opportunity to capture such rare and cute smile of Host! Host! Those ugly farts should just go get rotten on flesh and kill each other! Who give them some gall to disturb our talking?! Really makes me angry!"- System 999 said indignantly. I made a small smile pat used my finger to lightly ruffle System's hair.

"System, be good. The years are long and the opportunities aren't rare. Be patient and be observant okay?"- I lectured him, He rubbed his head against my finger and smiled cutely.

[Yes Host! System will listen to Host and grab every opportunities to take pictures of my Cute child Host and definitely settle System's grievances to those who will dare to mess my opportunities regardless of who is it!]- System declared, I just agreed along and left him on his own devices.

Looking down the tree, I saw the chaos of those bandits did on the town. Some wreckage of houses and buildings, some dead corpses around the alleys and the stagnant smell of death and fear lingering heavily in the air. Its not that I don't like it or not, its simply because their all troublesome and a pain in the arse if I go and deal with them, not in an identity of a hero or a villain, Just an idle person who also want to take their accumulated riches.

Standing up and dusting my worn-out robe I use my inner qi to jump on the building's roofs heading to the west. Seeing the conspicuous building they called their liar, I stealthily went inside and peek at their daily lives hiding within the beams.

I haven't even observed long, but my mood and my face became black from distaste and disgust.

'Eww fuck! ARE ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS SECT SO FAT AND SO UGLY?!  *makes puking sounds in mind* Damn it all! Yuck! First floor! THIS FLOOR IS FOR SOME SEX DEN?! ARE ALL THEIR BRAINS IN THE FEET? This Kingdom's emperor have many concubines but- THIS SHITTY PLACE HAVE MORE GIRLS AND EVEN UNDERAGE ONE! HOL- WTF?! EVEN GRANDMAS ARE HERE?! WHO HAS THESE WORST KINKS TAKING IN THOSE OLDIES?! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME! WTF! IS THIS THE SECT THAT I WANTED TO TAKE UNDER CONTROL?! LET ME JUST KILL THEM ALL INSTEAD!'- I winced and gripped on my robe as I glared up to the roofs in dismay.

'Although I want to kill them all.... I don't have a suitable body to pleasure those ladies if I take the lead on these Sect.... Oh yeah... Why didn't I thought of building a sex den in the past 49 mission worlds, tsk tsk... Now I'm starting to crave for this desire but I'm still little... life is so hard,' I shook my head and inaudibly sigh. Well, I better start, I could just get those ladies in the future but for now, I need to take over this sect.... *rolls eyes* this is the worst and poorest one I'll get in all my lifetimes.

Standing up, I rushed towards the stairs going down to a tunnel.