1.6

R/N: take the Update!!!

ALSO! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Chiru's pov,

In the dark silent night, where there was no moon or stars shining bright, a lone star descended from the heavens and struck the famous Sect of the land: Fire Pheonix Sect.

Fire, Fire and more Fire raging up to the sky.

A lone figure strutting towards the center of the large sect that's crumbling to ashes. Many cultivators were on the ground, scorched, half-dead, burnt alive or trying to escape the crazy inferno that attacked them in the middle of the night.

I saw different expressions as I made my way through the corpse; Anger, Fear, Bewilderment, Shock and more, carved deep from their faces.

My footsteps turn to a halt as I stare back to the elders I met a few weeks ago. They were garbed in white inner robes and in a messy state.

"Y-You! Did you do this?! How dare you set fire on our Fire Phoenix Sect?!"- one of them asked angrily. I didn't answer him,

"You brat really know how to make mischief huh? I'll report you to the Emperor and let him decide what punishment to give you! You lots! Get him!"- another one shouted and the disciples all tried to catch me. They didn't succeed.

A large male disciple run towards me with his fire whip, face dreaded with anger and smugness as he striked. I moved to the side and used my blunt knife to deflect his blow and walk towards him leisurely,

*whack! Whack! Wham!*

Ducking down and pushing myself up, my blunt knife met his neck.

*splurt*

I kick the headless body to the side without a care and going after another disciple who think he's smarter than I am to do a back stab.

*slash!*

*cough*

They all died... cruelly.

"My bad, I made more mess,"- I said while shrugging it off, shaking my blunt knife to rid of the blood.

"Y-You! How dare you kill the Fire Sect Disciples!"- The old man shouted, sounding scared. I went for their heads. They are weak, too weak to build this kind of Sect. Is this place just a farce? I am fooled.

Before I get the chance to leave, a voice called after me.

"D-Didi?"- I lightly turn and saw a mess of a girl that collapse on the ground. She's dirty, pale and unreasonably in thin clothes that you could see her body through. Disgusting.

"D-Didi its you! Its really you! Please save me! They made me into a prostitute and used me all day! Didi! Please help your Jiejie,"- She cried out, I only stared at her.

"Youre not my sister,"- I said in a low tone. She looks confused as she tried to crawl towards me.

"Didi I-"

"Slut"

"W-What?!"- she asked me as her eyes bulged and she turns pale as a ghost.

"I have no sister who gives her body away for power. You're just a slut grabbing golden thighs around. Slut."- I look at her in disgust.

"Y-You... X-Xiao Lu youre kidding me!"- she shouted in mixed emotions.

"System"

[Yes Host?]

"Story Progress?"

[Hmmm... Currently its... OMO?! 75% Completed?! WAH HOST SO AWESOME!]

"I cut her opportunities to gain fame and power, how could I not "defeat" Fl? Also the Fire Phoenix Sect is slowly crumbling as we speak, I only need to defeat ML now"

"Xiao Lu! Come back here! Xiao Lu!"- She shouted as I walk away.

"Run before you die,"- I told her and left.

Leaving the burning graveyard in the shadows, I went back to my cave only to  find someone there.

Quickly going to my offensive stance, I glared at the person with my blunt knife.

"Who are you?"- I asked coldly. The person from the shadows walk out of the dark and I saw someone unfamiliar.

"Chiru... no, You're Xiao Lu here in this mission world correct?"- He asked me. I arched a brow but didn't let my guard down.

"How do you know me?"- I asked him. He gave me a careless smile and walk closer, I move 3 meters away from him.

"Cold"

"..."

"I'm your Husband"- He said like its the most normal thing to say. I almost spit on him.

"I'm straight."- I said, barely managing my poker face.

"..." he look at me seriously and I feel uncomfortable all of the sudden.

"Your system seem to hide it from you,"- He said. I rolled my eyes and sneer at him.

"If you want to saw discord between me and my system, do it better. I ain't falling for your petty mind tricks."- I told him.

"System"

[Host?]

"Don't be scared, I won't scold you. Transfer me to the ML's country when I give the signal"

[Yes Host, Thank you]

"Done planning an escape?"- He asked me. I frowned at him.

"Done listening to our conversation? As you can see I'm not an idle person like you, please see yourself out,"- I told him and give the signal to System.

"I'll find you"

That's the last words I heard from him as I teleported to another country.

When I step out of an alley, I walk straight to the brothel and ordered a room with a beauty. The lady owner was surprised and unwilling, but when I slapped her face with gold, she and her flock of beauties rushed to serve me. I smirked as I sat on the owner's chair and used my right hand to lift her chin.

She doesn't look bad at all. Raven hair in an exquisite bun with few gold hairpins on, her face with sharp  eyes and thin eyebrows, lips full and red with rouge, she is quite round and her body a bit chubby, but her breast and ass are quite perky and satisfying. I decided to do what a scum should do.

"Hey, why don't you succumb to me? I'll give you the riches that you desire, you won't need to do anything else than being naked and counting gold, be mine."- I said in my alluring voice and watch as her eyes turns greedy and willingly nodded. I smiled at her and ask for the deed of the place as well as the slave contracts of the beauties here. When I got it, I store it on the space and made them drink the newest version of that cheap poison Li Kaishi created, now its known as Spring Lust. Any woman who wants to have sex will get so horny, they won't be able to say no until their satisfied. Of course, the effects of that, They could control the customer and get good merits. I should also add that they cannot get pregnant as long as the drug is in their system.

Watching their faces morph into shock and fear, I decided to be generous and told the guards of this brothel that we are closing. They were all bewildered but when I said that we could have all the fun tonight in exchange of their loyalty and all that crap, they tightly shut the brothel doors and windows and we all went to the main room.

30 Muscular guards and 30 servant boys were lined up before me, swearing their loyalty to me and only to me.

"If you disobey or even turn to a traitor, only death will be your end, but if you're obedient and useful, you can grab any women around us and fuck all you want,"- I smirked as they all nodded and I benevolently let them take a girl to satisfy themselves.

"System"

[H-Host]

"I want a proper explanation tomorrow okay?"

[Y-yes]