1.8

R/N: *caught updating*

Welp! I missed you all guys and Im trying to wash away Chiru's stench (The dirty scenes) so HERE I AM!  HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER!

P.S. I AM NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY. SORRYYYY(ԾεԾ|||)(ԾεԾ|||)

That idiot was truly an idiot, by appearing bored and not afraid of death, he was the one to flip first!

I was peacefully sleeping in my room inside this place when that idiot woke me up with a start.

"Chiru! Get your ass up and eat! If not I'll kill you!"- The other person, Royce scolded me and pulled me up, my clothes and hair were still messy and he was the one who straighten it up and comb my hair gently. He put on my socks and shoes to my feet and pulled me out the room towards the dining room. The Villainous Sibling were both there and the Villain was staring daggers at me- ready to kill me.

"Lu Bian, Stop staring at him like that,"- The idiot reprimanded him and the Villain look at him like an injured puppy. I sat beside the Idiot, facing Lilly on the other side, we both stared at each other.

"What is it Hostage-san? Fallen in love with me?"- She asked acting coquettish, I arch a brow at her before taking my teacup.

"My libido is destroyed by you,"- I said without a care and sip my tea.

*chokes*

*coughs hard*

"Y-You! How could you just shamelessly comment that when in the presence of food?! Unbelievable!"-Lilly was angry, her face was red as a ripe tomato.

"Because I can,"- I said in the most serious face I could muster. They all have black lines on their faces.

When I didn't pick up my chopsticks, he did it himself and feed me like a little kid, gently and patiently. Heh, what an idiot.

"Eat this, you're so thin,"

"...."

"Eat this too, its tasty"

"..."

"I feel bad at the same time I enjoy seeing Master have a one-sided conversation to Hostage-san"- Lilly said cupping her cheek with one hand. I gave her an uninterested glance.

"Shush Sister, just keep eating,"- The Villain reprimanded his sister.

Royce went outside the large manor with the Villain and I was left to walk around the large place.

I went further inside the place saw the garden with a large man-made lake with a leaning peach blossom tree on the side. Lilly the Villain's sister came after with a bunch of servants.

Today she was wearing a peach blossom themed robe with golden hairpins stuck on her hair. Our eyes met.

"Oh, Hostage-san why are you outside?"- I give her a poker face and look away.

"The killer wants me to have some fresh air"- I said monotone. She tilted her head and look worried, I know she's faking it.

"Ehhh, That's so weird~"

"Right. Weird. Whatever"- I mumbled while walking away, not paying her attention anymore.

"Hey hey! Don't leave just yet! You guys! Take him here this instance!"- Lilly told them and I was man-handled by the servants to be sat down before this unpleasant water lilly. She played the guqin when I was unresponsive, I only stare at the lake water. When that Idiot saw me outside the garden with the blondie that's playing the guqin, he immediately told the girl to teach me.