1.9

"W-W-WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT?!!!!"- Idiot asked me as he started to turn crimson red on the face.

"Nothing at all, I am simply bored. Well then, let's go."- I paid him no mind as I walk pass him. Today I portray a very elegant and aloof young miss garbed in different shades of blue. My eyes highlighting my facial features making me look young and very exquisite- Oh wait. I am still young, 16 years old.

The idiot walk next to me and keep on staring. Yeah, keep doing that and get bumped into something! Too bad there is no cemented poles here. *sighs in regret* His henchmen was waiting outside the gates of this mansion and I saw the dumbfounded look of the Villain, but it didn't last long as he look at his "master" with worshipping eyes.

We rode the carriage towards the capital city of this country. Because I was too lazy and slow to take actions before I got caught, I didn't explore and stayed on that brothel for years. *sigh* I regret not going out and exposing my handsomeness... *shakes head disappointedly* I could've expanded the selection for my collectable harem and enjoy a bit more.

Staring outside the open window of the carriage, people on the streets and restaurant can't help but stop what their all doing and stare at the beauty peering outside, looking aloof and untouchable. It evokes a weird worshiping feelings and admiration towards the celestial beauty.

"..." Royce's face was black as a pot's bottom. He didn't expect that this person- the one he claims as his lover- can attract bees and butterflies so fast! He didn't even blink and mind his own business.

Royce reached out towards Chiru, only to be avoided and not even a glance was thrown at his way.

Royce: (`□')

Chiru: •••

They went inside a famous restaurant and as soon as they step inside, they immediately garnered attention around them.

"Who is that beauty?"

"Such a calamitous beauty!"

"Whose those noblemen beside her? They must've been hooked by her beauty,"

"What a slut"

"...You bring such troubles to our doorstep, Scum"- The Villain said with a dark face as I walk in but turn around to look at him.

"Sorry deary, I'm too hot to not be noticed"- He throw me a bewildered look but I only give a small smirk before going to the second floor to settle first.

"What do you want to eat?"- Royce asked, handing the menu to me. I took it and look at the food served here before  putting it down.

"I don't want to eat, I'll just nap here,"- I said and laid on the floor, Royce tried to make me sit up and eventually we compromise that I rest my head on his lap.

"Tsk, what a lazy two-faced person,"- the Villain said with disdain as he eat his food.

"Little puppy, sit and eat quietly before I tell your master to throw you away,"- I told him and he glared menacingly. Royce stopped him and started to feed me.

"Lol, Stop treating me like a Queen"- I said as I look up to his face, he gave me a deadpan look,

"You're dressed like one, and I'm gonna bend you down,"- He said smugly. I raised my eyebrows at him,

"Where did you get that confidence?"- I asked with a smirk. He smiled and patted my head like a kid. I move away to avoid his hand and arch a brow at him.

"We are destined for each other-"

"I don't understand why you keep persisting that, moreover, I don't know you at all"- I said seriously and turn to look outside instead. 

The stroll pass like a blur, I was back at my room and undoing my make up. Mind looking back at the past I had and remembered.

There was only killings, blood, gore... The hatred I had in my chest, the jealousy and envy from the past that I turn into anger and revenge... But to know Royce... No. I shouldn't waver, as a fellow veteran in the transmigration systems and destroying worlds, I will never, EVER, let anyone inside my existence... nobody....no one....

[SYSTEM IS ONLINE!

HOST! WAH I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY CONTACTED YOU! You have to get out of this world now, the other pair are being a thorn to our side! Here is the poison you asked from the beginning,]- System transferred a poison in my hands and look at me expectantly.

"....Mischievous System...."- I called him out and he stand in salute,

[Yes Host?]

"I'm ready,"- I said and slowly look up to his form, I saw him blink in confusion before he made an astonished face.

"Do you... understand?"- I asked monotone, He nodded seriously and set the world time bomb in 10 minute, before giving it to me, I opened the cap of the poison, drinking it in one go as I immediately felt the excruciating pain, I walk out of the room and walk towards his room which is a minute walk, I didn't need to wait as he immediately opened the door and look at me in shock and expectant look. I only gave him a small smile, beads of sweat started to appear in my skin but the dim lighting didn't catch it. 

"Why are you visiting tonight?"- He asked me as he sat back to his chair, I tilted my head and slowly pulled out my trusty dagger, his eyes turn serious as he put his guard up.

"You... will never... ever.... fool me"- I closed my eyes and thrust the dagger through my stomach, I coughed up blood, slowly dragging it upwards as I started to laugh weakly. I heard him call my name as he tried to stop me, but the barrier System set on me stop him from sabotaging my plans. I plunge the dagger deeper, gasping for air as I continue to chuckle. Finally I opened my eyes, it widens a bit as I stare into his eyes... Sadness, Regret, Self-Blame- Why?

I wanted to ask for the last time but the bomb sounded off, I watched as the horror flash through his eyes and watch everything till it turns black. 

[Transferring back to Void Space in 3....2....1... ]

***********************************************************************************************

 A/N: And that, Uncles and Auntie, wraps up the first Arc. Hmmm, it may seem conflicting at first but do not worry! This author will give you all a satisfactory arcs in the next few arcs.

Q/A:

Q: Is Royce the ML for Chiru?

A: Nope

Q: What is their relation?

A: Will be revealed in future arcs!

Q: Why so Short for the 1st Arc?

A: Author stored alot of things for this system

Q:Is Chiru a Yandere Person?

A:... You all know the answer for this question *sweat drop*

Author have something to say:

Hope you support my System books and the other books too, huh, I thought I need more time for Mischievous System, but I guess I could cut it short for the next genres to get an opening.

Welp! See you all in the next Arc! When?..... *sweat drop* I don't know yet