1.4

WARNING!

WARNING!

WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!!

I REPEAT! WARNING!!!!!!

Author have a lot to say....

"I DON'T REGRET THIS CHAPTER  EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT RELATED TO CHIRU

I'm also wondering how the hell I created this chapter and I slapped my face a few times and seen that it was legit and real... so everyone.... Author, Is an official Smut Author *snickers at the back* I'm sorry its not bl and this won't the last one you'll see a very very dirty scene *hides away* Bye and

E N J O Y |´▽`●)ノ

P.S- DON'T SUE ME XD HEHEHEHE

Li Kaishi was in a middle of Spring. He was sitting in the middle of a large white king size bed with a soft canopy of thin silk, covering what's inside the bed. With him were five young noble ladies that were well-known from this kingdom. He smirked as he gaze down the five maidens whose panting and moaning lewdly around him, naked. This maidens he took a lot of liking where under an influence of a very special poison: Midnight Rose. This poison is slow reactant when inside the female's system but when near a male, the poison will rapidly take an effect and make the females want sex without limit! What's more, they cannot move at all before the person who gave them that poison told them to move!

"What nobility? What Grace and Eloquence? In the face of this primal desire everyone is dogs whose both filthy and horny! Hahahaha!"- His gruff voice echoed on the large room filled with piles of gold, ornaments and pearls. The Midnight Pearls lighting up the room with soft dim glows. With a golden goblet in his right hand and a beauty on his left, he smirked and throw the wine towards the five maidens, slightly drenching their creamy white skin and their faces.

"You on the right, Cui, come here on my right side and pleasure yourself with my fingers, You on the left, Lian, come here on my left and do the same thing, both you girls, Lan and Mein, come to this master's thick rod and pleasure me with your mouths. This last girl, Zao-er, Come to this master and let me feed on your big breasts!"- He ordered them as almost immediately, they scrambled up and take their positions. Mewls and moans and Li Kaishi's laughs and grunts could be heard in the room. He look at his right side, Seeing that Cui-girl grabbing his palm gingerly forcefully applying pressure on her cute cunt while she rub against his two fingers. White transparent water dripping from his fingers.

He look on his left and saw the Lian-girl already inserting his three digits inside and going up and down with trembling creamy white thighs. The transparent water was also travelling down her smooth thigh and his fingers.

When he look down, he can see the two beauties- Lan and Mein girls, were on fours and licking his large and thick rod. One would put him inside her mouth and suck like a child while the other would pump the rest of his rod or even lick it. He would moan occasionally and buck his hips to thrust his length on the beauty's mouth to tease her ruthlessly.

Finally, he take his attention to the beauty in front of him, Zao-girl, she was really the best beauty in his eyes. Her long black hair sticking to her sweaty body, her figure is really to die for, and her big breasts with two cute pink cherries on top makes him tease the fck out of her and make her cum just like that. Something naughty flashed on his mind as he made eye-to-eye contact with Zao-girl's hazy and lust-filled gaze.

"Zao-er, Stand up and open your legs wide, bend down and grab on the headboard okay?"- His sickening sweet voice invaded Zao's mind as she nodded and stood up, her big brests littered with red bruising spots all over. Li Kaishi told her to put her butt in the air and stare up to her tasty treat. Her cunt was very wet and smells very fragnant, wet from the water that's dripping down her legs because of his ministrations. He cannot contain his lust, he went up and suck on her cunt and lick between her folds. His tongue lewdly running up and down the space and he was rewarded with more of her love juice and he eagerly drunk it up like a thirsty man without water.

Everyone was on the brink of climax, when he saw that Zao-er is ready to climax as well as he was, he immediately pull away from the four girl's grasps and flipped Zao-girl to lie on the bed, ruthlessly plunging his thick meaty rod as he felt that thin wall on Zao-er's flower ripped followed by both their climax. He deeply plugged her entrance, not letting his or her milk spill down. After they came down from their high, Li Kaishi was ecstatic and laughing joyfully.

"Hahaha! Zao-er! You're finally mine! You're actually mine now! I'M SO HAPPY! Hahaha! My beautiful Zao-er, Rest there and feel how our love juices mix inside you okay? Moan my name and wriggle around if its still uncomfortable okay? But don't spill our love juice!"- He warned with a big smile on his face and turned to the dour other girls who were trembling from their neglect of climax. Li Kaishi wasn't that black hearted and help the other four girls to climax too. Drinking up all their love juices as they stand in between Zao-er's wriggling and moaning body while Li Kaishi bent down and take them one by one while they stand.

((Meanwhile Chiru already arrived at this forsaken room long before they start, He was a man that lacks exercise and he's also a child right now, He watched the free porn without popcorn))

Chiru scratched his hair and look away with complicated look, He doesn't know how to strike a conversation after Li Kaishi done the deed... *sigh* nevermind, He'll just fight a more loyal and less lewd subordinate to take down the world.

Before he went out, he left a small gift, in exchange of the free porn he recieved.