Crush

I gotta crush on you boy, I gotta crush on you. I gotta C- R-U-S-H on you.
              -Miss Mulatto

Seana Washington
8 months later...

Everything has been going great since I moved in with Sanity

Everything has been going great since I moved in with Sanity. We shared many crazy, and personal stories with each other. We've grown a lot closer and it doesn't help that I have a crush on him. I don't know if he knows but it's innocent—hopefully.

"Sanity, I'm about to go to school!" I yelled up the stairs. Hopefully he was ready to drop me off.

"Sanityyyy!" I started to walk up the stairs. I instantly regretted it when I saw him with his tongue down one of his hoes throat. He turned around and saw the look of annoyance on my face. I walked down the stairs with him hot on my tail. I started to open the door.

"Where are you going Sea? You need me to drive you right?"

"Wrong, I'm good I have a ride." I'm lying but he'll never know.

"Who?"

"My Friend Riko." (pronounced like Rico)

"Nah tell that nigga you good." Riko is my girl Best Friend but I wasn't going to explain that to him because I don't owe him any explanations.

"I can't he's on his way." I loved to watch him get jealous.

"What was my first rule when you moved in here?" Uhhhh I don't have time for this today!

"It was no niggas right? Huh?!" I slowly nodded my head. Yep he's jealous.

"Lemme get dressed and I'll be right down."

Sanity Othello

I don't know if Seana was trying me this morning or what

I don't know if Seana was trying me this morning or what. She knows that I don't tolerate no niggas showing up to my door for her young ass. I ain't gonna lie a nigga got jealous at the thought of her being picked up by someone else. Ian gonna tell her but my grown ass got a crush on this girl.