Can't Raise a Man

You can't raise a man, he's already grown what you gonna do? You wonder why he acts like a boy, cause he wasn't raised right before you. Girl you ain't ever gonna change nobody, if he don't wanna you can't make nobody.
                        - K. Michelle

Niko Pryce

I just got to Philly and the first thing imma do is find Sea

I just got to Philly and the first thing imma do is find Sea. I know she goin through it, so I came as soon as I could. I know I had classes and my grades ain't the best but Seana comes first.

I got a Football scholarship but they wanna take it away because of my grades.
They said that if I'm not there to take my midterm by tomorrow then they're revoking it.

That means that my future is at risk but as long as I have the love of my life, I'll be fine. I plan on getting Sea and dipping back to college, I'm not taking no for an answer.

I shoulda killed that nigga for talking bout my pops, but I spared him for Seana's sake. Now I know he putting his hands on her it's a fucking wrap.

I got her on location services so I know she at the mall. I hope she by herself so we can leave in peace, but knowing the situation it's bound to be drama.

At the mall...

I was at the food court when I looked up and saw Sea in the Chick Fil A line. I was hype as shit because it's been a while since I held her. I missed seeing her everyday.

"Sea! Seana!" She turned around with a shocked look on her face. She ran up to me with tears in her eyes and jumped on me. I held her just like old times.

This was how it was supposed to be.

She got down and I looked at her face. She had sunglasses on but I snatched them off. As soon as I did my hand flew over my mouth.

Seana Washington