Still Down

Nobody's perfect,no not even me. I know that it's worth it, that's why I can't leave. Ooh boy I'm still down, still down with you.
-Kyndall

Seana Washington

These past few weeks have been hell

These past few weeks have been hell. I don't have the desire to go to school anymore, or to leave the house at all.

Yes, I have a place now. As promised, Sanity bought me an apartment in a nice area away from him. The distance between us is what's killing me.

How did we go from being lost in each other's arms to being lost from each other's sight. This shit is killing me inside. I want to confess my love for him but I know it won't be easy.

As I was thinking about him, I got a notification that he posted on Instagram.

InSanity: 234,556 likes 3,467 commentsWe were supposed to vacay until our backs burn💔 Lowkey missing her y'all

We were supposed to vacay until our backs burn💔 Lowkey missing her y'all. It's driving me insane. I did what's best for her tho, that's all that matters. Throwback to our vacation in Florida🥺💔
DiamondKidd: Bae af
TeishaGold: Brodie😁
SeaGoals: I miss you too...we can still vacay🥺💕
3,464 comments

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt as if this was a sign from God—or the devil himself. Either way it was still a sign and I was going to take it.

On the way to Sanity's house, I couldn't help but to think about what I would say to him. Like, hi San, wonderful weather we're having and also I'm moving back in because I love you.

This could either be the smartest or dumbest idea I've ever done.

Here goes nothing—I pulled into his driveway and took the keys out the ignition. I grabbed my suitcases from the back seat and walked up to his door.

I rang the doorbell and anxiously waited until he answered the door.

"Sea—

I interrupted by kissing him with everything I had left in me. As we pulled apart I looked into his eyes trying to read them.