Talk

Can't we just talk? Can't we just talk? Talk about where we're going before we get lost
                 - Khalid

Seana Washington
The next day

Today is the day that I meet up with Niko for lunch

Today is the day that I meet up with Niko for lunch. I hope that we don't talk about what happened last night, because at the end of the day he's still my Best Friend.

I don't want anything to be awkward since I'm so close with both of the twins, and they will feel the drift. Also I'm in a relationship now so it would be inappropriate to continue flirting.

I got up out of bed and immediately fell. After we went to sleep last night, I woke up horny—again. So we were fucking all night long, not that I'm complaining, but now my legs are numb. And I needed to wake San up to carry me to the shower.

"Babeee..."

"Babeeeeee..."

"Sanity getcho ass up and help me into the shower!"

He slowly got out of bed and stretched. He opened the blinds to look at the view outside our window. He was being petty. Sheeeeettttt I can be petty too.

"Fine...you ain't fucking me for a month!" He moved like he had fire under his ass. He swooped me up bridal style and carried me to the shower.

"Stopppp Sanity I'm still sore." Of course his ass wanted to have shower sex. I was in the mood but I had somewhere to be and my vagina was sore from all the rounds we had.

"Lemme just put the tip in."

"Fine."

He slowly eased the tip in and pulled it out. He was trying to tease me, but imma get him back from this mornin.

I turned around and dropped to my knees. I was kinda scared since I never gave anyone head before. I softly kissed the tip and he shuddered.

"You got it baby. I gotchu, keep goin. Imma help you."

I took him into my mouth and I moaned. I started to twist and turn the part that I couldn't reach.

"Ba—Babygirl...mmmm...uhhhh...shit!" He moaned out. I had this nigga moaning on my first time.

I sucked on his balls and took him back into my mouth. As soon as he was about to cum I grabbed my towel and stepped out the shower.

"Getcho ass back in here and finish what you started."

"Nope I gotta get ready to go babe."

"Fuckkk!" This nigga mad as fuck! Got em, now he know not to play wit me.

I stepped into the closet and decided on something simple. I put on my ripped jeans and my jean jacket as a shirt. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail, which reminds me I need to wash it tonight.