Is It Love This Time

And if it's that love that I feel, and I know that it's real. What am I, what am I supposed to do? Tell me, is it love this time?
                    - Immature

Seana Washington

Its been 2 days since Sanity assaulted me and I'm in terrible pain

Its been 2 days since Sanity assaulted me and I'm in terrible pain. I have been laying on the floor because I can't find the energy to get up. I haven't eaten or drank anything. Every time he walks by he looks at me in disgust.

I'm alone with my thoughts and that is a scary thing. In my thoughts for an hour is dangerous, imagine 48.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I have to get up today, I need to.

"Sanity, please help me. I ca—I cant get up." I started crying. I cry a lot but that is the only thing I can do. If I talk back, I'll get hurt and if I fight back I'll get killed. This is a lose lose situation.

"Why should I?"

"Why don't you love me anymore Sanity? I thought it was San and Sea forever. Now you hate me." I had to play with his emotions.

"I do Seana, it's just that you make it hard for me. If you just listen to me I can give you all my love. Until I feel like you deserve it, that's your new spot." He started to walk away.

"San Wait, I'll do anything please, I just want things to go back to the way they used to be." He stopped in his tracks.

"You'll do anything?"

"Yes."

"Have my baby."

"What San we're not ready for a child."

"Then you not ready to come upstairs either." He turned around and walked into the kitchen, probably to get food that I can't have any of. My stomach is doing flips and I can't take it anymore.

"Sanity!"

"What girl?" He walked out with a sandwich and sat on the couch. He started to chew obnoxiously and I looked at his food.

"What, you hungry?"

"Yes." He put it to my lips.

"Say it."

"Say what Sanity?"

"Say You gon have ma baby."

"Sanity I— he took the sandwich and bit it. Once I saw he was halfway done and felt no sympathy I broke.

"I'll have your baby Sanity." He looked over with wide eyes and a smile. I knew this meant a lot to him because he killed our last child. I really just wanted to eat, and take a shower. Pregnancy was the last thing on my mind.