No Ordinary Love

I gave you all the love I got, I gave you more than I could give. I gave you love, I gave you all that I have inside. And you took my love, you took my love...This is no ordinary love, no ordinary love.
- Sade

Seana Washington

"San—

"Say one more thing and I'll blow his fucking head off!" He whisper yelled and still managed to give me the scared chills.

"Get ya dumb ass up! Let's go. I'm not gon ask twice. You already know what happened the last time I had a gun in my hand."

He smiled sinisterly and I immediately thought back to that night. That night where he violated me and now I can no longer carry children.

I slowly rose from the bed and gathered my things. I looked back at Snoop and felt bad. He would probably think that he wasted his time on me. He would no longer love me. I hate myself! Why can't I be happy? Is that too much to ask?

"Stop daydreaming and move ya ass to the truck. It's a long drive to New York and we need to get going." Did this muhfucka just say New York? Why the hell are we moving?

"Sanity why—

"Seana it's best that you don't say shit to me right now. The way I'm feeling I might just kill yo ass. How could you? My friend? My brother? You gave him what's mine? Huh?"

"No."

"Don't fucking lie to me. I will crash this car and end us both. Try me."

"Sanity why would I do that to you. I love you way too much and I'm not stupid." I had to lie my way out of this one.

"No you don't. You don't love me. If you loved me you wouldn't try to leave me." He started crying which was not phasing me at all. I could care less about these fake ass tears.

"Baby I do love you. And I'm not gonna try and leave you again." I'm not gonna TRY. I'm GOING to leave him. That's a promise to myself.

"Let's make the best of this move Sea. I'm trying to start over again and New York is the only way. Bare with me babe okay?"

I nodded and faked a smile. If only he knew the pure hatred behind it. He doesn't want to know what's going on inside of my head right now. Thinking of ways to escape for good. Even if it comes to death.

Snoopy

I woke up to nothing. Nothing at all. Seana was gone and I didn't know where she was. In the back of my mind I thought about why she would leave. I wonder when she left.

I looked over to the night stand and to turn on the light and saw the bracelet that I gave her. It was a charm of the dog Snoopy that was a symbol of me.

I have the same one but of the sea. We promised to never take the bracelets off because it symbolised each other and our friendship. There had to be a reason why she took it off. Then it came to me—

Cameras!

I have cameras all over the house so if she left I could see when and how. I walked down to my basement and checked the cameras. I rewinded them back slowly so I could catch it.

After a couple minutes I saw it. Sanity had a gun to my head and she left to save my life. I swear when I find him he's dead. No talking just death. I'm sick of his bullshit and everything he's put her through. I hurried and did my hygiene routine so I could do this as soon as possible. Time to find my Queen.

Seana Washington

"Wake up baby. We here Sea you gotta get up." He was kissing me, trying to wake me up. I pretended to be sleep so he could carry me.

He carried me to the hotel room that he rented until he got an apartment. He placed me on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"I know you not sleep. You just wanted me to carry you. You not slick Sea." I started laughing and he threw a pillow at me.

I picked up the same pillow and threw it at his head. This turned into a full blown pillow fight. After a few minutes he gave up and laid on his back.

"You got way too much energy."

"No it's just your age catching up to you." He laughed and pulled me to straddle him. This was weird because he hasn't showed me affection in months. He hasn't showed me anything but a new bruise everyday.

"You so beautiful ma. Ion tell you enough but you the most gorgeous woman I've ever met in my old ass life." I tried not to but failed and started blushing.

"Thanks Sanity. It feels good to here that every once in a while."

"Imma start telling you more often." He started kissing me and of course in the moment I fell for it and kissed back. I missed this. I missed us, but I knew there would never be an us again.

He stripped my clothes and came to my ear.

"I missed this. I'm so sorry baby."

"Me too." I moaned. I really was just using him for his dick. It's been a while and I needed a release.

He licked my body down to my underwear. He grabbed my lace with his teeth and took them off slowly. He eyed me the entire time and that made cringe because he was so ruthless. How could he act like nothing happened. I knew I would probably hate myself later but I've been horny for too long, and Sanity is great when it comes to pleasing me.

We had sex for hours, we didn't make love. It felt close to it but it wasn't. I didn't love him so therefore it was only sex.

"Babe I forgot how good ya pussy was." He brought me in closer and cuddled me. I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy the pleasure that he just gave me but it still didn't feel right. Something was missing.

Snoop was missing. I hope he saw that I left the bracelet. I would never take it off so he should know that something is wrong. I fell alseep soon after but I only had one thing on my mind.

It's time to get back to my King.

Heyyyyyy everyone I wants to update on my bday🥳♥️I will be hitting 16k reads for my 16th birthday♥️thank you all so much for the constant support...I love you all
Until next time ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾