Down

It's been a little bit crazy, I've been feeling some type of way lately. It's too much, I said no fun. So can we the remote to the T.V called life. Can we play fast forward, rewind?
                - Chloe X Halle

Seana Washington
4 months later...

My birthday is at the end of the week so I decided to get my hair done. It's a blonde colour, and although I was skeptical I'm in love with it.

 It's a blonde colour, and although I was skeptical I'm in love with it

These four months for San and I have been awkward. We don't speak as much and when we do it's only about how school went.

He has been sleeping around with different women and he is loud on purpose. I hope he doesn't think that he is making me jealous, he is just making me realise that I made the best decision.

I don't plan on staying in the house on my birthday. Riko and Niko are traveling back here for my birthday weekend. I'm excited, even though ya girl is only turning 17 I feel grown and free. We're going to one of the hottest clubs in Philly, and I'm too geeked.

Sanity Othello

I just got finished running through some hoe named, Rina—Rhia—some shit like that

I just got finished running through some hoe named, Rina—Rhia—some shit like that. It don't matter she ain't important. I've been indulging in wome—Nah hoes, these past months to take my mind off of Seana. It doesn't help though, and somehow I feel guilty for doing it.

"Getcho shit and get out R."

"I wanna take a shower first, damn!" This hoe bold, she lucky Ian throw her ass out last night.

"Make me repeat that shit and see how you end up." She ran outta here faster than a roach when you pull out Raid.

I ain't telling Sea, but for her birthday I'm gonna take her out. Then imma bring her back home so I can show her how a man supposed to treat her. I know a nigga been fucking up lately but I'm getting back on track for her.

Starting today, Ian fuckin no mo hoes!

I'm going to pick up all her gifts today, hopefully I can get everything done today. Wish me luck!