Rain on Me Pt 2

Rain on me, Lord won't you take this pain from me. I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe baby just rain on me.
- Ashanti

Seana Washington

As soon as I was about to step out in front of the truck, my phone rang. I decided to pick it up, it would be my last call for a long time—scratch that, Forever.

As soon as the contact name crossed my screen I froze.

NikoBaybee🥰

Oh shit! How?!

Of course I picked it up.

"Hey Babygirl, you miss ya daddy?" He laughed like he told the funniest joke in the world. I decided to play along.

"Yes, I miss my daddy—

"Haha I knew yo lil ass missed m—

"If you see that muhfucka, tell him it's fuck him and my egg donor."

"Damn Sea! Don't have a nigga in his feels about you calling him daddy though. Got me hype and shit."

"I do miss you babes, how New York?"

"It's amazing, you'll see it soon enough." I couldn't help but smile. And to think I almost ended it all just now. He saved my life.

I started to walk across the street again when I thought it was clear. Instead of walking on solid ground, I was flying above it. A car had hit me and I didn't understand how that happened.

The person ran out their car and grabbed me, then my phone placing me carefully in the back seat. I wanted to cry from the pain but I couldn't feel it. I don't know if it was just my mindset, but I was too tired and fed up to feel.

We arrived at the hospital and I was unconscious in the back seat.

She grabbed my phone and rushed me into the emergency room.

"Help! Someone help! She got hit by a car." She handed them my phone and dipped.

Nurses rushed over and they took me back to a room. They immediately started to work on me while another grabbed my phone to call someone for me.

Sanity Othello

I just kicked Seana out because I couldn't hurt her anymore. I mean I know I just beat her ass before she left, but I just wanted to scare her. I honestly love Sea with all my heart, but I'm not the man she needs me to be.

Seana doesn't know, but I suffer from bipolar disorder, and it's hard to turn off that person when I don't take my medication.

I don't take my meds because they have me feeling like a zombie. I thought I could control it but I guess I just lost it.

As soon as I was about to get into bed I got a phone call saying that Sea was in the hospital. I immediately felt a wave of guilt wash over me. Damnit! If only I would've taken my meds we wouldn't be in this situation.

As I was speeding on the highway, all I could think about was how bad I treat her. If I get another chance I'm definitely gonna make it right.

I pulled up to the hospital and barely parked before I hopped out. I ran to the front desk like my life depended on it.

"Hi sir how are y—

"Where is Seana Washington?"

"Sir she's in surgery, please have a seat in the waiting room."

God please help Seana throughout this surgery. If you heal her, I will do right by her this time God. She needs you to stretch your hands over her and work you healing power Lord. I don't deserve this favour, but God, Seana is one of your faithful servants. If you do this for me I won't ask for anything else. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

5 days later

I'm visiting Sea in the hospital, because she is fully alert now. I don't know how to break the news to her but I have to.

I walked into the room prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best.

"Sanity, baby I missed you!"

"Sea we gotta talk ma."

"Okay, but me first."

"Nah Sea lemme go first." She just nodded her head, as if she was telling me to continue.

"So you know I love you right?" She nodded.

"And you know I only do what's best for you right?" She nodded again.

"Sea ion know how to tell ya this but we can't be together anymore." She stared at me blankly.

"I can't hurt ya no more ma. Who knows what might happen the next time we're together. I don't want to kill you Seana. I actually love you, and part of me loving you is letting you go." Her eyes instantly got glossy.

"Sanity I don't have anyone. I have no job, I have no money, no house. I can't live without you San. I just lost my baby, now I'm losing you too." I felt bad for killing the baby because I knew it was my fault.

"Sea—

"No I cannot live without you. I won't live without you."

"Seana I will put you in an apartment and pay the bills until you get on your feet. You just need to get away from me for awhile. Live ya life Babygirl, you young, you beautiful, you smart. You can do it." I've been taking my medicine lately, so I feel like a brand new person. I'm trynna right my wrongs and I am starting with Sea.

As I was walking out the room I heard Sea calling me through her tears. I couldn't turn around I had to keep it pushing.

Seana Washington

Watching Sanity walk out on me did something to me. I watched the last piece of happiness walk out again. I know that he's hurt me and even killed a piece of me, but I still have love for him.

He's helped me out so much when I was struggling, and he deserved that from me. He deserved for someone to pick up his pieces, I owe him. I'm going to show him how much I love and owe him.

I owe him my mind.

I owe him my time and energy.

I owe him my heart.

I owe him my body.

I owe him my life.

Nothing can separate us.

San & Sea For Life

Hey y'all, I decided that it was time for an update and here we are. I did not edit this so please don't come for my grammar or spelling 😭 See y'all next time✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾