Time Pt 2

Memories fading, I try to hold on. When I don't know where I belong, no more. The sound of your voice was my all was my home, but these walls they can't hear you no more. No more
                    - Snoh Aalegra

Seana Washington

"He hits you doesn't he?"

I nodded my head while tears rolled down my face. I started crying and it was the most heartbreaking sound you ever heard. It made the nurse break down as well.

"You have to get out of that relationship baby. Don't stay it's not worth it."

"I know but I don't have anybody to turn to."

"I'm sure there is someone in your life that is willing to sacrifice for you. I'm sure you know who that person is but you're just scared. Scared to leave. Scared to be on your own. You think that it doesn't get better but I'm here to tell you it does."

"You've been in this situation before? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh I don't mind at all. I see plenty young girls come in this hospital with a man that has the same eyes that he does. He's controlling and he's not willing to let go unless you fight back."

I pictured myself fighting back but I could only see him overpowering me.

"Sometimes fighting back is not always physical Seana. Sometimes you have to fight back mentally. Show him that he can't control you. Once he sees that he no longer has the power over you, his ego will slowly fade away. And don't fall for him playing nice because that's all it is, play. He never loved you and he never will if he treats you like this."

When she said he never loved me, I thought back on the people who actually loved me and it hurt that I had to leave them. Snoop. Niko. True love from them both. But I can't blame Sanity because if he didn't hurt me so bad I wouldn't have gotten so close to Snoop. And honestly Snoop is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

"I used to be you Seana. But I got out. I got out in one of the worst ways possible. I had to fake my death and leave my family. I left my Mother, Father, and my only child. I cannot remember the last time I seen my Son. He was—he is my heart. I just wish there was a way to see him and let him know that his Mother loves him. I hope he knows how to properly treat women unlike his no good Father."

She began to cry again and this time I felt it was my duty to comfort her.

"Wherever he is I'm sure he still has love for you. And he would be even happier if he knew you were alive."

"No you don't know my little Snoop like I do. He was never one to forgive so easily. Once you broke his heart he was done for good."

Snoop?! She said Snoop but I'm pretty sure it's not my Snoopy. Couldn't be.

"Your Son, Snoop, when's his birthday?"

"May 5th."

What the hell! That's the same birthday as Snoopy. I don't wanna jump to conclusions though.

"He would always tell me that he was supposed to be Mexican since he was born on Cinco de Mayo. And he would always ask—

"For a taco instead of cake right?" I finished her sentence.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"I think the Snoop that you're taking about is someone who wants to save me. I wouldn't let him at the time but slowly he has been creeping his way into my mind and heart. He's trying to change me from a broken girl to a strong woman and I really appreciate him for that."