Chapter 13

I look down below at the water.I shiver imagining the chilly waters numbing my entire body."I don't think this is a good idea"

"Why not?"

" do you know how cold that water is?"I cross my arms hoping he would leave it at that and give up on trying to get me to jump."it's not that cold I promise"He says reassuringly.I sigh and finally come to realize he will never let up"fine I'll jump"I set down my swords and stand on the edge.Before I get the nerves to push off with my toes and into the water I hear a voice"Get away from the edge!"

I turn to see who but I was pushed off before I could catch a glimpse.As I was falling I see it was Ralof.Why was he telling us to get away from the edge?Maybe I was right but it's not like Gunther to push me off,he wouldn't have if it was dangerous.Or maybe he changed,I guess I'll know once I hit the water.I was right as soon as I hit the water I couldn't fell anything.I couldn't tell wether I was above or below the surface until I couldn't breath.I heard a voice muffled by the water calling my name in a desperate cry.No matter how hard I tried to move I couldn't,every command denied by the cruel waters curse.I hear my heart beat hard against my chest in a desperate attempt to keep me alive.After awhile I wished someone would've just stabbed me in the heart already.Then I feel my heart slow and eventually stop.

///////////////////Katō's P.O.V./////////////

        I walk down the stone paved path slowly.The thundering sound of water meeting water.I look up and see a waterfall and above that a bridge.Dragon bridge I suppose.....then I am close to Solitude.Where.......my sister died.No matter they are all dead anyways.But these other people at dragon bridge are just as guilty.My pace becomes faster.I desperately try to stop my hands from taking my sword from its sheathe.I knew that what was about to happen was inevitable.No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop it.No!No!They are innocent don't do this!I scream in my head.Hoping to convince this longing for revenge,this evil that no matter how many it killed it would never fill the hole in its heart.The grief,the vengeance,the long for revenge,to avenge her death.But as always I find myself falling into the cracks of my heart.Except this time it closes and shuts me out,making me a trapped soul forever.Please someone save me from myself.Convince me this isn't the real me that this isn't what I want.Please.......someone.

/////////////////////Ben's P.O.V.////////////

         I slowly open my eyes,I feel the soft grass.I cough up water and struggle to breathe........did I die?I look up and see the waterfall,I must've fallen off that waterfall and floated here.