Career Day

A/N- I hope you like this part. I'm not 100•/• sure how this works so I'm sorry if this is wrong.

T.W-bullying???

Summery- when peter goes to school on career day with no family what will happen? Peter lives with avengers. Adopted by Tony and pepper.

(Peters P.O.V)

It's the day before careers day at school and I haven't told anyone.

I know what you're thinking, 'Just tell them. They are your family blah blah blah.'

But I know that they are busy and I don't want to seem like a burden to them.

So, I will just have to deal with Flash's rude comments and the sniggers that follow my every move.

Although Ned's mum said she could do it for me as well, but I decided against it.

{Time skiparoo}

The dreaded day has arrived.

Careers day.

I woke up groaning realising what I'll have to put up with today.

I dragged my body up and into the shower, relaxing my tense muscles from the workout last night.

I get dressed and head to the kitchen.

"Hey Peter," Uncle Bucky says taking a sip of orange juice.

"Hello Uncle Bucky," I say less cheerful then usual.

"What's wrong?" He asks worridly. 

"Nothing I'm okay honestly," I say lying, hoping he won't realise.

"Ok well I'm going to take you to school today Pete," he replies with no hesitation.

Oh no, if he sees all the families there he might reliese.

Play it cool Peter, it will be ok. I think to myslef.

"Ok thanks," I reply.

-

10 minutes later me and uncle bucky are sat in an Audi R8 (I don't know cars this just came to my head) on the way to school.

We pull up in front of school and I thank Bucky before leaving the car praying he won't notice.

As far as I know he is oblivious.

(Buckys P.O.V)

This kid thinks I'm stupid.

I could tell as soon as he came down something was up.

I just had to find out, and he won't tell me.

I decide to drive him to school and see if I can work it out there.

Once we arrived at school he jumped out thanking me and looking around sighing in relief.

Huh (doctor😊) strange.

As I am about to pull away I see some kids around Peter's age walking in with their parents.

Now I'm interested, I jump out the car heading toward them.

Luckily my arm is covered and I'm wearing a disguise.

"Excuse me what's going on today," I ask politely looking to the adult.