You're Okay

A/N-  I went to an escape room. Twas fun. Also, as i write this, i have a huge headache due to stuff, so if this doesn't make much sense or there is spelling mistakes, not my fault.

T.W- Blood

Summary- 6 Year old Peter is separated from his father during a fight. Tony will not stop until he gets his son back

(Third Person P.O.V)

The duo walked onto stage, the young six year old Stark gripping his father's hand tightly, scared of the vast crowd that seems to consume the floor below.

Tony also keeps a tight grip on his child, sadly no one was home to keep him company and Tony had to take Peter with him to this speech. 

(Tony's P.O.V)

My grip on Peters hand never wavered as we walk on stage, his hand also having a tight grip.

"Welcome. I would introduce myself, but i'm sure you already know who i am", i say into the microphone, laughs erupt across the room.

I feel Peter move a little closer to me, i quickly glance down and whisper "it's okay bud". 

Looking back up i say "this is Peter, my son", i gesture down to my child, who in return gives a little wave before standing behind my legs.

A collection of coos spread around the crowd, a proud smile on my face. 

-

"And that's ho-" My voice is cut of by the sound of an explosion, rippling around from the near distance.

Screams follow shortly after as robots start to stream in from the air, guns out and explosions ripping through the crowd. 

Instinct kicks in as i pull Peter along with me, keeping him close to my side and out of the danger.

We get swept into the frantic crowd, as i try to find happy, while calling my suit.

I can hear Peter crying slightly beside me, "It's okay Petey, iron man will protect you" I say truthly to him, knowing i will always be there to keep him safe. 

One minute, his hand was there, then the next it wasn't.

Panic swallows me as i turn to where Peter should be, but only see strangers.

"PETER" i shout over the ever increasing crowd.

With no call back fear freezes my veins as realization sets in, i've lost my kid. 

A hand firmly grabs onto my shoulder, glancing over i see Happy there, an urgent look on his face, but as soon as his eyes meet my broken ones his face fills with fear.

"I don't know where Pete is." I choke out, tears rising in my eyes, just wanting to hug my kid.

I see Happy's face break at my statement as he says "we'll find him", his voice determined.

All i can do, is hope and pray he is okay, while waiting for my suit to get here. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

As soon as they entered the crowd Peter tried, he really tried to keep a grip on his dad's hand.

But as the crowd grew, the youngest couldn't seem to keep a grip.

Then his hand slipped.

He tried to catch up to his dad, but the crowd seemed to push him away.

He could hear his dad shout his name and desperately fought against the crowd.

"DADDY" He shouted, but it was drowned out by the screams and cries, with the bots everywhere.