Harley??

A/N- What's that i smell, a field trip fic.

T.W- Bullying, blood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY BEAR I LOVE YOUUUUU. I_LoveYou3000

Summary- When Peter and his class go on a trip to SI, a shock is in store for everyone as his older brother Harley appears. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

I groan as i roll over to turn my alarm off. I'm yet to understand why i must go on this stupid trip, that's to my own home. Like really, i have to leave and then come back, then leave again to only come back. 

Outrageous. 

-

After getting dressed and heading out to the kitchen i see my dad sat drinking coffee. 

"Hey bud, looking forward to the trip." He asks, a spark of amusement lighting up his eyes. 

I glare at him and say, "Do i really have to go. Please dad." I look at him with my puppy eyes but he looks away before it can affect him. 

"No, you're going." He says while not meeting my eyes. 

I pout and sigh while chowing down on a bowl of honey cheerios. 

"Who knows, it could be interesting." He says, while sipping his coffee. 

I give him a look that says 'are you serious right now.'

"Dad, i don't know if you know this. But i live here, i have been everywhere. I have literally grown up here, and it's not like i can even go and do what i want." I say to him, my voice holding spite. 

He looks up and smiles, his eyes shining with mischief like he knows something i don't. 

"You'll love it. I'll see you later." He says, ruffling my hair before leaving the room. 

I shake my head in disbelief and ate my cheerios. 

-

 "Oi Penis, gonna introduce us to your friend Tony Stark." Flash shouts in the bus, earing laughs from his goons. 

I roll my eyes and mentally scoff thinking, 'Dumbass, he's my dad.'

Ned looks at me in sympathy while MJ flips Flash off without even looking up from her book. 

I smile at them both, happy to have real friends and not fake ones who mess you about and then get rid of you. (Oops, sorry. I just went on one lmao.)

-

Oh what's that, oh yeah i am back home. Yep, i've been gone like an hour and i'm back again. But instead of being able to roam my home in freedom, we all have to stick together. 

Oh joy. 

I groan quietly as the tour guide drones on, don't get me wrong what she's saying is interesting. But when you've heard it like a billion times it can get boring. 

Someone shoves me into the wall, and my head hits it before i can slow it. I wince in pain as i turn around and see Flash scowling. 

"Watch where you're going Penis." He says before sauntering off with the group. 

I was about to join them until i see someone stood at a doorway. My eyes widen as i see it's my older brother Harley. He left to go to MIT, and is 20. 

Without even thinking, or caring about my class i run towards him and hug him tightly. He hugs me back just as tightly. 

I hear muttering behind me but ignore it as i pull away. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back." I ask him. 

He smiles and ruffles my hair, "I told dad and he said i should surprise you. Surprise." 

I smile brightly and reply "I missed you Harls." 

He laughs a little and says, "I missed you too Petey. And i'm coming with you, i saw what that boy did to you."

My smile falters at that, knowing it won't end well. 

Before i can protest someone shouts, "Mr Parker, i would suggest you come back here now and stop being so disrespectful."

I groan, when i recognise it as my teacher. I see Harley walk over to the tour guide and says something. 

I walk over to Ned and MJ, and see Flash and his 'friends' laughing. 

"Dude, isn't that your brother." Ned says looking at me then Harley. 

I laugh and nod, happy my brother is here. 

After a while, Harley comes back and stands beside us, keeping his eye on Flash. 

-

It's now lunch and i decided to go to the bathroom. 

As soon as i was done and washing my hands, my senses tell me someone is behind me. 

As soon as i turn i feel my senses scream and then a fist is sent straight into my face. I feel my  nose crack and blood drip down my face. 

I groan as i see Flash there, a smug on his stupid face. 

"That's what you get for having that person with you all day. What is he, your bodyguard." He says, his voice mocking. 

Before i have time to reply someone else does. 

"Actually, he is my little brother. And let me tell you, I hate people picking on him. And i'm very sure if our dad, or anyone in our family knew, you would be dead." Harley says, a deadly glare settled on his face. 

Flash scoffs and says, "Penis Parker is an orphan." 

I roll my eyes at that one, it's because i never brought up my family that Flash decided i was an orphan and then everyone believed it. 

The next thing i know Flash is pinned against the wall by Harley. 

"FRIDAY, get dad." Harley says, never breaking eye contact with Flash. 

I just stand back, knowing there is nothing i can do to stop him. 

"Ohhhh who's your dad. Tony Stark." Flash jokes, obviously not getting the fact he is digging his own grave. 

Harleys glare intensifies as dad comes in. 

He seems to know what happend as he glares at Flash.

"So you come into my tower, and insult my kid. Am i right." Dad says, looking to Flash who is still pinned by Harley. 

Flash splutters as he looks to Harley then me, his eyes widening in shock. 

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me." He says, looking on the verge of tears. 

Before dad can reply Harley speaks. 

"Ever say something bad to him, look at him in a bad way or touch him. I will kill you." Harley says, voice full of hatred. 

He drops Flash and turns to look at me, i have my hand over my nose, stopping the blood. He lightly grabs my shoulders with dad following. 

"FRI, let the class know what happend and that they need to leave. And get Pep to organise a conference we got some things to say." Dad says, looking at me with a little guilt. 

I just smile, unfazed by it, and just happy Harley is home. 

-

-

-

A/N- :)

- M xx