Survivor

A/N-this is one I have wanted to write for so long and I decided now is good. This also going be very long and if you want I can do a second part.

Summary- when a mission goes wrong and all of Peter's family (avengers) are taken, he must find a way to get them back. No matter what.

T.W- Blood. Torture (only a little). Swearing.

(Peter's P.O.V)

(So some of the stuff in this isn't factually right but just go along with it)

They took them. They took my family. HYDRA took them all. And I need to get them back. No matter what it takes.

(Flashback)

We were fighting HYDRA, at their facility. It was all going quite well, we were gaining on them. But then it all went wrong.

I looked over and saw there was a bomb being planted, but it didn't look normal. I look around and see all the agents putting gas masks on.

"Ughh guys. Somethings happening" I say through the comms.

Everyone looks over to where the bomb is.

I feel someone grab me from behind. It's my dad.

"Get to safety Petey. We love you" he says as he flies me out, dropping me a few hundred feet away from the building.

He flys straight back into the building; i stand and start swinging back, just as I am about to get in, the bomb explodes.

I feel my heart sink as I see the gas start to pour out of the building, HYDRA agents started to leave the building. I hide behind a tree and see them dragging out my family. I wanted to go after them.

Save them, but before I can Karen says 'Peter, you need to tell Fury what happened. He will help'.

I sigh in frustration knowing she is right. I start to run. Faster than I ever have, soon turning into swinging from tree to tree. All that is on my mind is that I have to save them.

(End flashback)

Here I am sat in an office. Nick Fury in front of me with my worried mum sat beside me.

"Peter. I'm sorry but you will be the only one on this rescue mission. I'm afraid all the other SHIELD agents are either on mission or too far away to get here in time" Fury says sadly to me.

"I can do it" I say. "I have to do it".

My mum places her hand on mine, and looks into my eyes "Pete. Get them back. But stay safe okay. I can't lose you" she says eyes brimming with tears.

I pull her into a hug and reply "I'll be okay mum. I promise."

I stick my pinky out and she chuckles sadly and sticks her pinky out.

We connect them at the same time and I go "I pinky promise. And I've never broken a pinky promise".

"I love you Peter." She says hugging me again.

"I love you too mum" tears now filling my eyes.

My mum stands up nodding toward Fury who nods back.

Once she has left Fury turns to me and says "They are alive, we know where they are. Here's the plan"

-

I'm sitting in the Quinjet thinking back on the plan. The most risky plan I have ever done.

(Flashback)