Spiderman?

A/N- I'm so ill it hurtssssss

T.W- Blood. 

Summary- The avengers need to get to Spiderman, with strict instructions to use any means of force necessary. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

 I knew i messed up, i should have told dad, or at least someone.

Now pain consumes every inch of my body, barely holding onto life as my mask is removed. 

-6 hours earlier- 

For quiet some time now, my family have been trying to find my identity.

Or well, trying to find out who Spiderman is, who just so happens to be me, their son and nephew.

They have been getting closer and closer to me each time i go out as Spiderman, also becoming more dangerous with every round we go.

Thankfully it's summer, meaning i can go patrolling more: but i also can't because then my family would get suspicious.

So, instead i go in the evening again like i always would. 

-TIM SKIPAROO-

I put my suit on, locking the door and walking to the window, the skyline darkening.

I open the window and pull down my mask, ready to help people. I jump out and start swinging around looking for some crime to stop. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

The avengers all get the notification from FRIDAY, 'Spiderman has been spotted in Queens'.

All of them meet in the common room, hard looks on all their faces, determination setting their looks into stone. 

Steve walks into the middle of the group, his suit on, shield gripped tightly within his hands.

"This time we won't fail. This time we will get his identity, no matter what is takes" he says, voice stern and holding no room for argument, he looks around at all the team, making eye contact with each of them. 

They all nod, holding weapons deadly in their grip, Tony powering up his repulsors, ready for a battle.

He just hopes Peter won't mind them leaving, he'll have to get FRI to tell him where they are going. 

"Let's roll out team" Steve (Captain America at this time) says, walking with purpose to the elevator.

Everyone following in tow to get to the roof. If only they really knew what horrors and heartaches were about to occur, maybe then they wouldn't have gone. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

My senses blare as i jump down into a alley, a man holding a gun tightly in his hand, a women pinned to the wall.

"Hey" I say casually, he turns whipping the gun from the women to me, good. 

The women quickly turns away, running away, i silent sigh releases itself from my lips as i see her retreating form in the distance.

I am snapped back into reality when pain blossoms around my stomach, glancing down i see blood trickle from the wound.

Just as i am about to web the man up, my senses blur again and i see dad and everyone arrive. 

The man sees this and takes off in a run.

I quickly web the bullet wound and start to run, trying and failing to dodge some arrows, knives and beams from the repulsors.