Coffee

A/N- This book is coming to an end very soon, as i'm very tired. (I also now have a thing for 5sos so should i drop them into a chapter?)

Summary- When Bucky gives Peter coffee not thinking much of it, he and everyone else are in for a surprise. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

Bucky was in charge of Peter for a little. Everyone had gone out and he was instructed to make sure the 15 year old is okay. 

The team were only going to be out for a little bit, and Peter wasn't hard to look after so Bucky was okay with it. Plus he had a little soft spot for the spider. 

Bucky was pouring himself some coffee when the elevator door dinged and Peter walked out. 

When he saw Bucky pouring coffee he perked up. 

"Hey uncle Bucky, can i have some?" He asked, looking to his uncle with puppy eyes. 

Bucky looks at Peter and thinks what Tony had said. He didn't recall any instruction on that and didn't see anything wrong with that. 

"Sure." He said, grabbing another mug and pouring the spider some. 

Peter was shocked it worked but didn't let it show. Whenever he asked for coffee he was always told that he wasn't allowed any as it would make him 'hyper' or something. He didn't believe it and wanted to try some. 

"Thanks." Peter replied, as he took the steaming mug from the soldiers hand. 

He took a tentative sip, making sure not to scold his tongue. A smile formed on his face as the warmth travelled down his throat and made him more awake. 

-

Ten minutes after he had finished the coffee he could feel it coursing through his veins, with multiple thoughts racing through his mind. 

He felt the need to move and jump about, like a song was playing in his head making him want to just dance to the tune. 

He smiled as he pranced into the common rooms, seeing Bucky sat on the sofa. The soldier looks up and gives Peter a questioning look. Peter ignores him and shoots a web onto the ceiling. 

He pulls himself up and sticks his feet to it.

"Peter what are you doing, come down." Bucky says, urgency in his voice as he looks to him. 

"Nu huh, imma have a party." He says, starting to dance around. 

"Shit." Bucky mumbled, knowing now that he shouldn't of gave him coffee.

The elevator dinged and voices began streaming into the room. 

(My hands are numb from being so cold, i'm like gonna die ugh, i'm too cold)

"Peter." Tony says, looking shocked up at his son who seemed to be bouncing about on the ceiling. 

Peter didn't reply and Tony turned to look at Bucky. 

Tony shut his eyes and took a deep breath knowing his kid will be hyper for a very long time. 

"Peter come here." Tony says, making Peter look at him. 

"B-but i'm having a party." He says, while running about above them. 

Tony shook his head and said, "Peter. Now." 

Peter let his feet unstick and he tumbled to the floor. Before anyone had a chance to worry he jumped onto his feet and began running around everyone somehow not running into anything. 

Tony let him, knowing he needed to let it out. 

He turned to Bucky and said, "You gave him coffee didn't you." 

Bucky nods looking away and Tony sighs. 

"This will be fun." Tony mumbles looking at the blur of his child.

-

An hour had passed and Tony looked at his kid, smiling when he sees Peter crashed out on the sofa. 

Never give the kid coffee, it's now a rule everyone knows and follows. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was so bad but i'm so tired. 

- M xx