Meeting Loki

A/N- Yoit

Summary- 4 Year old Peter Stark is at the tower when someone unexpected pays a visit. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

Peter Stark was given strict instructions by his dad. What was the instruction you may ask, well here it is:

'Peter. No matter what you hear, or see. Don't leave your room until you hear my voice.'

And Peter, knowing his mum is on a business trip, and hearing the strained tone his dad used, almost like this was the opposite of what he wanted, not wanting to leave his kid all alone. Peter agreed. 

He knew that if he needed something, Jarvis would be there to help him. 

-

Peter was scared. It's no surprise really. He's a four year old, who is alone. 

But he can hear bangs, shouts and screams coming from outside. 

With tears falling down his still baby face, he stands and walks cautiously toward the window. A small gasp leaves his mouth as he sees these aliens flying around and shooting everything. Huge monsters seem to float through the sky from a huge whole in the sky. 

Peter quickly stumbles back, fear coursing through his body. He jumps into his bed and hides under the covers, wanting his dad here to protect him from the monsters that are outside. 

He peeks his head out from the blankets and whispers, "JJ, what's going on."

'It's okay mini boss. Mr Stark said he will come back, you just need to stay inside and out of sight. It will be okay' Jarvis says, wanting to try to ease the distress the young boy is feeling. 

Peter nods, going back under the covers and squeezes his eyes shut before replying with "Thanks JJ."

-

Twenty minutes pass, with Peter still under the covers, eyes shut tightly. 

Then, he hears it. His dad. 

Before Jarvis can even warn him, Peter is out the door. 

He ignores the strange man that is with his dad, tears still falling from his eyes as the fear is still there and gnawing away at him. 

He collides with his dads legs, unable to stop the sobs that rip through his throat. 

"It's scary dad. There- there are monsters, and- and aliens out there. They might- might hurt you." Peter cries out. 

Tony feels the dread seep into his bones, knowing he can't let Loki hurt his baby. He glares at Loki dangerously before lifting his crying son into his arms. 

"It's okay Petey-Pie. I'm okay, so are you. And mum is fine as well, i know it's scary bubba, but it'll be over soon" Tony says, kissing Peters head full of curls. 

Peter sniffles and looks to the man in front of him and his dad. Peter frowns when he sees what the man is wearing and says "Is he okay dad. He looks sad, we should help him if he is sad."

Loki can feel his heart break, no one ever noticed the sadness that he felt,  but this boy, this boy noticed. And the fact that he cared, made Loki want to make him happy, even if he is Starks. 

Tony shakes his head and tightens his grip saying, "No Bambi, he is the bad man, he is the one that caused this."

Peter looks back to the man, tears rising in his eyes. He really thought that he had found and someone else he could play with. 

"But, he- he hurt people. I just- i just wanted a friend" Peter cries into Tony's shoulder. 

Loki frowns and places his spear down, looking at the father and son, feeling regret for hurting the young ones feelings. 

"Loki, you hurt my kid's feelings" Tony says, glaring even more at the God. 

Loki looks to the crying child and feels something over than hate and anger towards him. Something purer, and Loki doesn't want to lose that. 

"I'm sorry." The God blurts, shocking both himself and Tony. 

Peter turns around and says, "Are you going to stop being the bad guy and be my friend."

Loki looks at Tony, wanting to know it is okay. Tony looks at his kid, knowing he can't say no to him. 

Sighing Tony says "You can be Peters friend Loki, but someone else has to be with you, and you need to call off your army and never go back to what you are now. No killing, mamming or hurting anyone."

Loki looks at Peter, who is looking at Loki with a spark in his eyes, awaiting his answer. 

Loki removes his battle armour and says "deal."

-

And that is how Peter single handedly ended the war. 

Also how he somehow made a once evil God nice. 

Both Peter and Loki made one of the best friends they could ever get. 

-

-

-

A/N- No comment. 

- M xx