Morgan or Peter

A/N- This one goes out to you Hunny Bear, I told you i would do it, and i am. Enjoy people, and i'm sorry. :)

T.W- Blood, torture.

Summary- When Tony and his kids, Peter and Morgan, Tony has to make a life changing decision. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

Tony, Peter and Morgan were all out for the day. Morgan had wanted ice cream and Peter was more than willing to go and eat some. And Tony wanted to spend some time with his kids. 

Thankfully they were able to save Tony's arm after the snap, but with May gone, Peter had nowhere to go. So, after Peter met Morgan, and she already started to see him as a brother, it was decided. Pepper loved him like a son, and of course Tony did. So Peter Parker became Peter Stark. 

Peter was now 16 and Morgan was 6, but nothing had really changed. Peter was still Spiderman, who went around saving everyone. And Morgan was playing in the Tower (they never got the cabin).

When the day started to draw into night, they all piled into the car ready to head home after a long day. Peter could feel his senses start to buzz. 

"Dad, i think something might be wrong." Peter says to Tony. 

Tony laughs a little and acts hurt as he says "Kid, do you not trust my amazing driving skills."

When Peter doesn't reply, Tony looks over quickly to him and sees Peter all tensed up. 

"Kid what's wron-" Tony's voice is cut off by a car slamming into Peter's side. 

All occupants of the car are unconscious, thankfully Morgan was mostly unharmed. Tony had a few broken ribs and a concussion. But Peter, he had a concussion, broken arm, ribs and much more. 

4 men came out of a black truck, who obviously worked with the man in the car that had hit them. Three of the four grab the Stark family, putting cuffs on them. Somehow they knew of Peter being Spiderman, so put vibranium cuffs over his wrists and injected a substance into his neck. 

-

(The cuffs are off now btw)

Morgan was the first to wake up in the strange place. It was dark, and she had to strain her eyes to look around. Everything ached but she knew it wasn't too bad. 

She spotted her dad in the corner and quickly went to him. She saw blood on his head and some blood splotched around but it wasn't too bad. Tears started to fall down her face as she started to shake her father. 

"Daddy?" She pleaded with the the man. 

Tony's eyes opened, and when he saw his distraught child, he pulled her into him ignoring the sharp pains in his head and chest. 

"It's okay Mor I'm here, you're safe." Tony says. 

Then everything comes back to him. Peter. 

Tony looks around the room as he holds Morgan close.

Then he saw him. He was laying on the floor, chest rising slowly with each breath. Fear raced through his veins, fearing the worst for his son. 

(Tony's P.O.V)

"Morgan. Hunny i need to go check your brother." I say, desperately wanting Peter here as well. 

Morgan pulls away and looks in the direction i am looking. When her eyes land on Peter, more tears fall as she says "Petey."

Painfully i stand and walk to Peter, Morgan following close beside me. 

I kneel beside Peter and look at his face. It's badly bruised, and looking down at his body i can tell some bones are broken. I frown when i think his healing should of started to heal at least some things.