Sleepy Petey

A/N- Enjoy my loves :).

Summary- Peter has had a long and tiring day, and all he wants to do is sleep.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Peter was tired, and not like, oh i woke up at 5 in the morning tired, more like, hasn't slept in years tired.

Yeah, it's not fun.

He stumbled into the tower, not paying attention to the obviously new security for coming in when he wasn't meant to. Peter was about to slur some incoherent mumbo jumbo about living here and just wanting to get past the stupid security guard blocking his exit to sleep.

He was just too tired.

"Let him through you idiot. He is my nephew and a Stark." Happy says, voice laced with anger as he pushes the security away from his half asleep nephew.

"You okay kid" Happy says, guiding Peter to the elevator, to make sure he won't trip and fall asleep on the floor.

"Yeah Uncle Hap, tired" Peter replies, his voice low and exhausted.

Happy laughs a little, and when the doors slide open he moves Peter into it then steps out. "Get some sleep Pete" Happy exclaimed.

Peter sent his uncle a weary smile before the doors slip shut.

Peter didn't say anything, he knew FRIDAY would know where to take him.

As the elevator starts to go up, promising sleep with every passing second, he leans heavily against the wall remembering how he became so tired.

Yesterday night he had decided to go patrolling, even though the night before he had only got 2 hours of sleep, he had wanted to help people.

By the time he was finished it was already dawn and he only had time to go home, shower and eat before he had to rush off to school.

Then once he somehow made it through school, without falling asleep he had to go to decathlon, as in a week they have a competition.

Finally, on the way back home a fire had started and he needed to save some people.

That's why he was so tired.

The doors slowly open, revealing the warmth of the penthouse. The T.V playing quietly in the living room.

He stumbles in and sees his dad turn around, worry on his face as he takes in the tired exterior of his kid.

Before Tony can even get a word out, Peter walks over and flops against him, head buried into his chest and arms wrapping around his stomach, already falling asleep.

Tony cards a hand through Peters hair, looking slightly amused, down at the nearly asleep teen in his arms.

"You sleepy Petey" He asks, a slightly chuckle at the end.

Peter groans, trying to bury himself further into his dad's chest as he replies groggily "Didn't sleep. Tired, imma sleep now."

As soon as the words have left Peters mouth his breaths even out and his arms fall limp around Tony's stomach.

Peter's head slowly rises and falls with every breath that Tony takes, already in dream land and away from reality.

"Off to bed we go" Tony says quietly, lifting his kid up with ease.

Peters head moves to rest against his reactor, just like it always did when Peter was scared or hugging his dad from when he was little. And Tony missed it, that's why when things like this happen, he isn't angry because it takes him back to when Peter was just a baby.

Tony walks into Peter's room; silently laying him down on his bed and pulling the covers over him to keep him warm and comfy.

Bending down Tony places a light kiss on his child's head, an amused look passing across his face when he sees a little smile cross Peters lips before turning expressionless yet again.

"Goodnight Petey Pie. I love you 3000" Tony states quietly before leaving his room.

He sits back down on the sofa and smiles, knowing he brought up the best kid ever.

He couldn't be prouder.

-

-

-

A/N- I did a happy one cause i'm happy

- M xx