Beach day

Summary- Peter and his superfamily go to the beach for the day 

(Peter's P.O.V)

"PETER COME ON WE ARE LEAVING" My dad shouted to me from down the room.

Grabbing my backpack and shoving things in it i shout back "COMING".

I then go running down to meet everyone. 

"Finally" Uncle Clint says, i hit him and stick my middle finger up and i see Uncle Steve give me 'the look' while my dad laughs.

"Lets go then" dad says walking toward the elevator.

I fall to the back of the group with Uncle Bucky and say "Are you excited".

He looks at me "yeah, i haven't been to the beach before so i'm a little worried" he admits to me.

I shake my head and say "don't worry. You'll love it" he nods reassured and i see his lips tilt up slightly in a smile, that makes me grin widely as i don't see Uncle Bucky smile often. 

-

After multiple arguments on who should sit up front it was decided Auntie Tasha should be up front with my dad driving, honestly i think everyone was just worried about making her angry. 

Sadly mum couldn't come because she has to work. 

I was sat at the back of the van next to Uncle Steve.

He is nice and a good pillow.

I decide to sleep as it is a 5 hour drive and i got back late last night from patrol. 

Leaning my head against Uncle Steve's shoulder i close my eyes, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and i block out all the noise only listening to his heart beat as i fall asleep. 

-

"Petey. You need to wake up bud we are here" i hear someone say.

I groan and start to turn away when cold water falls down my face.

I bolt upright in panic and look around, only to see Uncle Steve giving Uncle Clint an evil look while he is laughing.

"What the Hell" i say glaring daggers at Uncle Clint.

He only laughs and walks away. 

Me and Uncle Steve get out the car and i am greeted with the smell of salt and beacheness.(Don't)

I stretch my stiff joints and smile as i hear children laughing happily.

"Nice sleep" dad asks from beside me.

"Yeah. I was tired" i say laughing at the end.

He smiles and throws his arm over my shoulder and starts to lead us down the path to join the other on the beach. 

The beach is quite quiet and only a few families are scattered around.

I lay my towel down and pull my shirt of already wearing my trunks. I used to be quite self conscious as i have a few scars across my chest from being either stabbed, sliced, shot and so on. But now i embrace it, it's now apart of me and nothing will change that. 

-

The sun beams proudly down on us.

I look over and see Aunt Nat and Aunt Wanda are sunbathing, Uncle Bruce is reading, dad is asleep, Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky are at the seafront, Uncle Clint, Sam and Scott are all in the sea.

I decide i want to mess with my dad so i stand up silently and walk over to him. 

-

20 minutes later and i have covered him in sand, not too much, not wanting to give him flashbacks. 

-

Another 20 minutes pass and dad starts to stir.

He opens his eyes and then i hear him mutter, "What the fuck".

I proceed to burst out laughing and he stares confused at the pile of sand covering his body.

He looks to me and says "Really Peter. Really" a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I look him dead in the eyes as all amusement vanashises as i say "really". 

He pushes himself out of it and stands turning to me with an evil look.

I turn abruptly and start to run but am tackled from behind being lifted of the ground into the sky, then thrown over my dad's shoulder.

I start trying to wriggle my way out of it as i can hear the waves grow louder.

I then see we are in the water.

I prepare myself just in time as i am plunged into the sea falling to the floor.

I get up quickly and pounce onto my dad, he stumbles and falls into the water. Uncle Sam, Scott and Clint are near us and i get of my dad and tack Uncle Scott who in turn took down Uncle Sam and Clint.

Next thing i know everyone is in the sea pushing each other and laughing. 

-

Sitting back in the car i smile fondly at the memories of messing around with my family in the sea, then grabbing some food and making sandcastles with Uncle Bucky and Steve as they had never made them. Everyone even Uncle Buck where smiling by the end of the day. 

This was the best day at the beach everrrrrrrrrrr. 

-

-

-

A/N- Woah 2 updates in one day. I know. But i felt bad after writing so much sadness so i thought why not do another that is happy. 

- M xx